The FGN Power Company (FGNPC) invites Consultants and Service Providers with relevant experience, capacity to tender EOI documents for the following works:
The FGN Power Company (FGNPC) coordinates the necessary planning and implementation activities to deliver objective of the Presidential Power Initiative (PPI) through a multi-stakeholder framework, including the public and private sector companies.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation for Expression of Interest (EOI)
To this end, FGN Power Co. (FGNPC) in accordance with Section 44 of the Public Procurement Act 2007. hereby invites Consultants and Service Providers with relevant experience, capacity and expertise to submit Expressions of Interest (EOI) for the provision of Cleaning service at FGNPC Offices
Scope of Services
The scope of services is the Engagement of Service Provider for Cleaning at FGNPC Offices. The various work streams are as contained in the Terms of Reference in the Requests for Proposal (RFP) to be issued to prequalified firm.
Interested Service Providers are required to submit the following documents to demonstrate their possession of the required personnel, experience, technical and financial capacity necessary for the assignment:
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Forms CAC 2 and CAC 7 (or CAC 1.1). Business Name is not acceptable/
- Evidence of Company Income's Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2018, 2019 and 2020) valid till December 31, 2021 (Personal Income Tax Clearance Certificate not acceptable).
- Evidence of Pension Clearance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2021 (this requirement is only applicable to bidders whose number of staff is 15 and above)/
- Evidence of Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2021 (this requirement is only applicable to bidders whose number of staff is 5 and above or the bidder's annual turnover is N50m and above).
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till December 31, 2021/
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 31/12/2021 or valid Certificate issued by Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP).
- Sworn Affidavit disclosing that:
- No officer of the relevant committees of FGN Power Co. (FGNPC)or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder.
- All information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars
- None of the company directors or the company has been convicted in any country for any criminal offence relating to fraud or financial impropriety or criminal misrepresentation or falsification off acts relating to any matter
- Company is not in receivership, the subject of any form of insolvency or bankruptcy proceedings or the subject of any form of winding up petition or proceedings
- Company's Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years - 2018, 2019 and 2020 - duly stamped and signed by a registered Auditor.
- Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank in Nigeria, indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed.
- Company's Profile with complete curriculum vitae of Key professional technical Staff detailing experience and expertise relevant to the assignment, including current contact information (telephone nos., e-mail address) and copies of academic qualification and professional Certificates.
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) experiences in similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including Letters of Awards, Valuation/Job Completion Certificates accompanies with full clients contact information for case of verification.
- Evidence of firm's current registration with Environmental Health Officers Registration Council of Nigeria (EHOHRECON).
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding letter under the Company/Firm's Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Number (preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address, The Letter headed Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorized officer of the firm.
Application Closing Date
12:00 noon Monday, 6th December, 2021.
Opening of EOI Documents
The EOI documents will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission at 12:00 noon, Monday 6th December, 2021 at the Training Room, FGN Power Co. (FGNPC), Ground floor NDPHC Building, 1490, Samuel Ademulegun Avenue, Central Business District, Abuja.
Submission of EOI Documents
Interested firms are to submit two (2) sets of Expression of Interest (Eol) document separated by dividers and arranged as indicated in paragraph above. The documents should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked the name of project and the Lot number and addressed to:
The Managing Director,
FGN Power Co. (FGNPC),
Ground floor, NDPHC Building,
1490, Samuel Ademulegun Avenue,
Cent Business District,
F.C.T - Abuja.
Furthermore, the reverse side of each sealed envelope should bear the name and address of the bidder, completed documents are to be deposited in the designated Tender Box at the Tender Secretariat, at the above stated address from 8.00am-4:00pm local time Monday to Friday before the stated closing date.
Please, ensure that you sign the Bid Submission Register at the Tender Secretariat FGN Power Co (FGNPC), Ground floor NDPHC Building, 1490, Sam Ademulegun Avenue, Central Business District, Abuja as the FGN Power Co. (FGNPC), will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids.
For further enquiries please contact Procurement Office, FGN Power Co. (FGNPC), Ground floor NDPHC Building. 1490, Samuel Ademulegun Avenue, Central Business District, Abuja from 8.00am - 4:00pm local time Monday to Friday.
- EOI must be in English Language and signed by an official authorised by the bidder.
- EOI submitted after the deadline for submission would be returned un-opened.
- No joint venture is allowed.
- All costs will be borne by the bidders.
- Presence of bidders/representatives and members of the public shall not be required during the bid opening ceremony in compliance with COVID-19 Guidelines. The Bids Opening will be covered by video recording (invitation link will be sent bidders to join the bid opening online) with the physical presence of two representatives of private sector professional bodies and Civil Society Organisation in areas of Anti-Corruption Transparency.
- Firms can submit through Post (Courier Services).
- Only shortlisted bidders will be contacted at a later date for collection of Request for Proposals.
- The FGNPC is not bound to short-list bidder and reserves the right to annul the Procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with section 28 of the Public Procurement Act (PPA) 2007.