Green Concern for Development (GREENCODE) invites interested contractors / vendors to indicate interest by tendering EOI / Quotation documents for the following works:
Green Concern for Development (GREENCODE) is a legally registered NGO in Nigeria, founded by Edem Edem in collaboration with some Nigerian youths in early 2000, but registered with CAC in 2007. The organization has over 10 years of development interventions and 4 years of humanitarian response in Nigeria.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Expression of Interest (EOI) and Invitation to Submit Quotations for WASH Services in Magumeri and Nganzi LGAs of Borno State
Green Concern for Development (GREENCODE) a registered Nigeria NGO (non-profit) organization working on social justice and humanitarian response in Borno state of Nigeria is calling for Expression of Interest to tender/bid (quotation) for the supply/services of the under-listed services and items.
Scope of Services
- Rehabilitation of block of Latrines in Magumeri and Nganzi LGAs of Borno State.
- Rehabilitation of solar powered borehole in Magumeri and Nganzi LGAs of Borno State.
- Supply of Mechanical dosing pump and chlorine.
- Dislodging of emergency latrines in Magumeri and Nganzi LGAs of Borno State.
Application Closing Date
5:00pm, 24th November, 2021.
Submission of Documents
Interested vendors should first submit Expression of Interest (EOI) and Quote the item you are Expressing Interest on the Subject column of your Email. Example: Expression of Interest for Supply of Dosing and Chlorine and sent to the email address stated below.
All bids (quotations) must be submitted to:
The Procurement Committee,
Green Concern for Development (GREENCODE),
Maiduguri- Borno State.
- Insert the item on the subject box of your email when submitting your application, do that for each item you are applying for if you are applying for more than one item.
- It is not compulsory that a bidder MUST bid for the five (5) or more items at once, ONLY bid for what you can supply or services you can render.
- Any application that does not follow these instructions especially the title in your subject column of the email will not be considered for further consideration or short-listing.