The Gombe State University invites interested and reputable contractors and consultancy firms to indicate interest by submitting Pre-Qualification and EOI documents for the following works:
Gombe State University invites applications for:
Title: Invitation for Pre-Qualification / Expression of Interest (EOI) for the Procurement of Goods, Works and Consultancy Services
The Gombe state University Gombe invites interested and reputable contractors and consultancy firms to express interest for its various TETFUND and Needs Assessment Intervention Projects.
The University intends to engage the services of both contractors, Consortium of Consultants and Individual consulting firms for the following works.
Scope of Work
The work is for Needs Intervention 2021 projects which comprises of procurement of various equipment’s, furniture’s and Renovation of convocation square as follows:
- Lot-1 / Procurement, Installation & Testing of laboratory Equipments for various Departments. (Needs Assessment 2021 project)
- Lot-2 / Procurement and Furnishing of 6no Laboratories in faculty of Pharmaceutical sciences and other lecture rooms. (Needs Assessment 2021 project)
- Lot-3 / Procurement and Installation of 1MVA,33/11KV power transformer and procurement of water supply Equipment's. (Needs Assessment 2021 project)
- Lot-4 / Renovation/Upgrade of convocation square complex. (Needs Assessment 2021 project)
- Lot-5 / Procurement of medical equipment for university clinic. (Needs Assessment 2021 project)
The work is for Year 2017 - 2020 (Merged) Tetfund Entrepreneurship Intervention projects which comprises of procurement and Installation of various printing press equipment’s for the entrepreneurship center as follows:
- Lot-6 / Procurement, Installation & Testing of Refurbished and Brand new printing press Equipment's for Entrepreneurship center.
Production of Design, BOQ, Tender and Contract Document; and Post Contract Supervisions for the Proposed Construction and Furnishing of:
- Lot-7 / Lecture Rooms.
- Lot-8 / Students Hostel.
- Lot-9 / Laboratories.
Individual Consultancy Firms:
- Architectural Consultancy Services for the development of Senate Building
- Project Management/Quantity Surveying Consultancy Services for the development of Senate Building
- Civil/Structural Consultancy Services for the development of Senate Building
- Mechanical Electrical and Plumbing Consultancy Services for the development of Senate Building.
Interested contractors and Firms should submit two bound Technical and Financial Bids and EOT document duly signed, paginated, separated by dividers and arranged in the order outline hereunder:
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation (or Business Name where applicable) with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Including CAC2 and CAC7.
- Evidence of Company Income’s Tax Clearance Certificate (or Personal Income Taxes of the partners where applicable) for the last three years valid till 31st December, 2021.
- Evidence of current pension compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2021.
- Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2021.
- Evidence of current Nigerian Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF)compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2021.
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Consultants by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring December, 2021. Or valid Certificate issued by BPP.
- Evidence of Firm registration with relevant professional body’s.
- Sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of Gombe State University or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder, and to confirm that all information presented in the bid are true and correct in all particulars.
- Company’s Audited Accounts for the last Three (3) years (2018, 2019 and 2020).
- Evidence of Financial capability to execute the project by submission a reputable letter from a reputable commercial bank in Nigeria.
- Company Profile with the Curriculum Vitae of at least three (3) key staff who are to be deployed for the project, including copies of their Academic/ Professional qualifications. The staff must have participated on project of that magnitude.
- Verifiable and documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including letter of Awards, Valuation Certificates, job completion certificate and Photographs of the projects.
- For Join Ventures/Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) should be provided (Item i, ii, iv, v and vi are compulsory for each Join Venture Partner).
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding Letter under the company’s letterheads paper bearing among others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Number (preferably GSMNo.), and Email Address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorised officer of the company.
Application Closing Date (EOI)
12:00 noon Monday, 6th December, 2021.
Application Closing Date (Goods and Works)
12:00Noon Monday, 17th January, 2021.
Bid Opening (EOI)
The EoI will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission 12:00Noon, Monday 6th December, 2021 at the Council chambers of the University, in the presence of bidders or their representatives. Please, ensure that you sign the Bid Submission Register in the Office of the Registrar, as the University will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids.
Bid Opening (Goods/Works)
All bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission 12:00Noon, Monday 17th January, 2021 at the Senate chambers of the University, in the presence of bidders or their representatives. Please, ensure that you sign the Bid Submission Register in the Office of the Registrar, as the University will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids.
Submission of EOI Documents - Consultancy Service
Interested firms are to submit two (2) bound of Expression of Interest (EoI) documents separated by dividers and arranged as indicated above. The documents should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked with (the name of the project and the Lot number) and addressed to:
Gombe State University Tudunwada Gombe,
Furthermore, the reverse of each sealed envelope should have the name and address of the bidder and drop in the designated Tender Box in the procurement unit of the Institute.
Submission of Documents - Goods & Works
Prospective bidders are to submit pre-qualification documents for each of the Lot desired; two (2) hard copies each of the technical bids packaged in sealed envelopes and clearly marked as “Invitation to Pre-Qualification” and marked with (the name of the project and the Lot number) and addressed to the above stated address. Furthermore, the reverse of each sealed envelope should have the name and address of the bidder and drop in the designated Tender Box in the procurement unit of the Institute.
For further enquiries, please contact the Registrar at: +234 8021252596 OR email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bids must be in English Language and signed by an official authorized by the bidder.
- Bids submitted after the deadline for submission would be returned unopened.
- All cost will be borne by the bidders.
- Arrangement of technical documents in hard copies should follow the order in the list above and appropriately paged. The technical document should have a table of content indicating the pages, which these items are to be found. Failure to comply with this directive will result in disqualification of the bidder.
- The University is not bound to shortlist any bidder and reserves the right to annul the procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.