The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) invites interested and competent companies to indicate interest by tendering RFP documents for the following works:
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is the global development network of the United Nations. It promotes technical and investment cooperation among nations and advocates for change and connects countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life for themselves.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Proposal (RFP) to Conduct Capacity Development Training to 500 Youth in Borno State
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) hereby invites you to submit a Proposal to this Request for Proposal (RFP) for the above-referenced subject. This RFP includes the following documents and the General Terms and Conditions of Contract which is inserted in the Bid Data Sheet (BDS):
- Section 1: This Letter of Invitation Section 2: Instruction to Bidders Section 3: Bid Data Sheet (BDS) Section 4: Evaluation Criteria Section 5: Terms of Reference Section 6: Returnable Bidding Forms:
- Form A: Technical Proposal Submission Form
- Form B: Bidder Information Form
- Form C: Joint Venture/Consortium/Association Information Form
- Form D: Qualification Form
- Form E: Format of Technical Proposal o Form F: Financial Proposal Submission Form
- Form G: Financial Proposal Form
If you are interested in submitting a Proposal in response to this RFP, please prepare your Proposal in accordance with the requirements and procedure as set out in this RFP and submit it by the Deadline for Submission of Proposals set out in E-tendering system.
Application Closing Date
29th November, 2021.
Submission of Documents
Proposals must be submitted in the online e-tendering system in the following link: https://etendering.partneragencies.org
using your username and password. Search for BU: NGA10 Event ID: RFP21-117.
- Your Proposal must be expressed in English language, and valid for a minimum period of one Hundred Twenty (120) days.
- You are kindly requested to indicate whether your company intends to submit a Proposal by clicking on “Accept Invitation”. This will enable you to receive amendments or updates to the RFP.
- Should you require further clarifications email: email@example.com kindly communicate with the contact person/s identified in the Bid Data Sheet as the focal point for queries on this RFP.
- It shall remain your responsibility to ensure that your proposal is submitted into the system by the deadline appearing on e-Tendering portal. Kindly ensure that supporting documents required are signed and in pdf format, and free from any virus.