The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) invites respective bidders with sealed bids to tender bidding documents for the following works:
The Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) was established on 14 December 1950 by the United Nations General Assembly. The agency is mandated to lead and co-ordinate international action to protect refugees and internally displaced people (IDPs) and resolve their problems worldwide. Its primary purpose is to safeguard the rights and wellbeing of refugees and IDPs. It also has a mandate to help stateless people.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Bid for Local Procurement & Delivery of ICT Equipment's & Toners Cartridges
The Representation of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees in Nigeria- Abuja invites respective bidders to make a firm offer for the local procurement & delivery of ICT equipment’s and toners cartridges to it various offices in Abuja, Ogoja, Maiduguri & Lagos in Nigeria referred to hereinafter as goods & services.
Scope of Work
To view the complete scope of work, please Click Here
Please note that figures have been stated to enable bidders to have an indication of the projected requirements. It does not represent a commitment that UNHCR will purchase the above quantity. Quantities may vary and will depend on the actual requirements and funds available regulated by issuance of individual Purchase Orders.
Other United Nations Agencies, Funds and Programmes shall be entitled to the same prices and terms as those contained in the offers of the successful bidders and could form the basis for a Frame Agreement with other UN Agencies.
- Company registration documents, certificates of incorporation (CAC) Corporate affairs commission.
- Tax clearances certificate for the past 2 two years, i.e., from 2019 -2020
- Formal acceptance of the UNHCR General Terms and Conditions for the Provision of Goods and Services 2018 version
- Formal acknowledgment to the UN Supplier’s Code of Conduct Submission of duly filled, signed, and stamped UNHCR Vendor Registration Form (in case not already registered). If already a UNHCR registered supplier, please indicate your UNHCR vendor registration number on the Vendor Registration Form.
- Similar work list of the last (1-3) three years: the bidders will provide a list of similar works done in the last one-three years, Reference letters, Pos etc.: to confirm previous experience in the procurement & supply of similar equipment’s. it will be a simple list containing information about the procurement/supply/delivery work done brief description of work, organization name, total amount of contract. UNHCR may go for a reference check with any/all the organization with whom the bidders worked with
- The bidder shall provide the company Profile, year founded (Minimum (3) three years from bid submission deadline.
- Bank Account Statement or audited report, for a period of 2019-2020 (2) years to confirm financial capacity of the company.
Application Closing Date
2nd December, 2021.
Submission of Documents
Both offers must bear your official letter head, clearly identifying your company. The technical and Financial Offers shall be clearly named and attached and send as a two separate file attachment to the submission email address: email@example.com
with all or supporting document not exceeding 15mb.
- Kindly indicate in the email subject field ITB/HCR/ABJ/04/2021
- Name of your firm with the title of the attachment
- Number of emails that are sent (example 1/3, 2/3, 3/3 etc.)
- UNHCR reserves the right to accept the whole or part of your bid.
- UNHCR may at its discretion increase or decrease the proposed content when awarding the contract and would not expect a significant variation of the rate submitted. Any such increase or decrease in the contract duration would be negotiated with the successful pre-qualified vendor as part of the finalization of the Purchase Orders for Goods.
- UNHCR may, at its discretion, extend the deadline for the submission of bids, by notifying all prospective suppliers in writing. The extension of the deadline may accompany a modification of the solicitation documents prepared by UNHCR at its own initiative or in response to a clarification requested by a prospective supplier.
- Please note that UNHCR is not bound to select any of the firms submitting bids and does not bind itself in any way to select the firm offering the lowest price. Furthermore, the contract will be awarded to the bid considered most responsive to the needs, as well as conforming to UNHCR’s general principles, including economy and efficiency and best value for money.
For more clarifications on this ITB, please Click Here