The Ebonyi State Ministry of Works and Transport invites interested / reputable consultants to tender EOI documents for the following works:
The Ebonyi State Ministry of Works and Transport invites applications for:
Title: Request for Expression of Interest - Consultancy Services for the Sensitization of HIV/AIDS, STI, TB Mitigation and Gender Issues for the Ebonyi State Ring Road Project (EBRRP)
The Federal Government of; Nigeria (FGN) has received a credit from the Africa Development Bank (AFDB) towards the cost for the Ebonyi State Ring Road Project in Ebonyi State and it intends to apply; part of the proceeds for Consultancy Services for the Sensitization of HIV/AIDS, STI, TB Mitigation and Gender for the Ebonyi State Ring Road Project.
The Ebonyi State Ring Road Project Objective is to contribute to socio-economic development, poverty reduction through improved road transport infrastructure to reduce road maintenance costs, vehicle operating cost and travel time.
The Specific Objectives of the assignment includes:
- To undertake baseline studies and data collection on HIV&AIDS, STI, TB and Gender aspects (pre-project situational analysis).
- To develop a monitoring and evaluation instrument (i.e.indicators) for monitoring and evaluation on HIV/AIDS, STI, TB situation.
- Capacity building training to Peer Educators and Local Community Based Organization for project sustainability.
- To develop and implement the HIV&AIDS, STI and TB awareness and prevention programmes for construction workers, communities along the road project and truck drivers.
- To develop information, knowledge,and dissemination plan for future use in the project areas and other institutions in similar situations.
The Ebonyi State Ministry of Works and Transport now invites eligible consulting firms to indicate their interest in providing the Services for Sensitization of HIV&AIDS, STI and TB Mitigation and Gender issues to the communities living along the road projects.
Interested consultants must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services (brochures, description of similar assignments, experience in similar conditions, availability of appropriate skills among staff, etc.). Consultants may constitute joint ventures to enhance their chances of qualification.
Application Closing Date
9th December, 2021.
Submission of Documents
Expressions of interest must be delivered in a written form to:
State Project Implementation Unit (SPIU),
Ebonyi State Ring Road Project (EBRRP),
Block 10, Centenary City,
Abakaliki - Ebonyi State.
Attention: Engr. Otta Felix
Further information can be obtained at the address above during office hours (0900 to 1700 hours).