The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) invites financially viable and technically competent Private Chartered Air Freight Service providers to indicate interest by tendering EOI documents for the following works:
The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) is an independent agency of the United States federal government that is primarily responsible for administering civilian foreign aid and development assistance.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Expression of Interest (REOI) for Provision of Private Chartered Air Freight Services
The United States Government (USG) through the Global Health Supply Chain Program - Procurement and Supply Management (GHSC-PSM) project in Nigeria, implemented by SALL Associates Ltd/GTE, an associate company of Chemonics International Inc., funds the procurement and supply management and technical assistance for a range of public health commodities. These commodities include HIV, Malaria, Tuberculosis, Family Planning, Maternal, Newborn and Child commodities delivered to health facilities in the 36 states and the Federal Capital Territory supported by USG. Chemonics International Inc. also implements in Nigeria, a contract awarded by The Global Fund (TGF) to fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria (Global Fund), providing warehousing and distribution services for HIV and malaria commodities financed under Global Fund grants to selected states and health facilities.
As the world is trying to address the complex challenges posed by COVID-19, the USAID GHSC-PSM project in Nigeria and the Global Fund/Chemonics project (collectively GHSC-PSM) doing its best to continue services for the benefit of people in Nigeria without undue delay of supply chain activities to ensure uninterrupted supply of commodities to the last mile to health facilities; to ensure the sustainability strategy of USAID and donor agents. GHSC-PSM project is mandated to support Nigeria on the journey to self-reliance.
Therefore, the GHSC-PSM in Nigeria project and Global Fund/Chemonics project are requesting expressions of interest (EOI) from financially viable and technically competent Private Chartered Air Freight Service providers for the secure handling, transportation and distribution of ultra-cold chain pharmaceutical products to 36 states + FCT in Nigeria on behalf of USAID.
Organizations/companies interested in provision of services to GHSC- PSM project on ad hoc basis or as part of long-term subcontracts, and receiving the full RFQ or RFP in future, shall submit the following documents and information outlined below, which will be used for pre-qualification.
- Evidence of valid and active company registration (i.e Certificate of incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission
- Evidence of registration with relevant licensed regulatory organizations
- Summary profile of organization/company. Mention the type of organization/company ownership structure, contact person and details,
- List of current key high-level staff and concise resume of staff with proven competency level to manage transportation services.
- Organizations/company’s summary description of past performance/technical expertise and experience of at least three years with a list of company's partners and contact information (if experience is less than three years, information shall be provided for actual years of experience).
- List of air crafts to be used by the company/organization to perform services.
- Description the company’s/organization’s capability
- Experience with transportation of cold chain items.
- Details of Operations Management related to logistics services
- Last three years audited financial statements (if available for only the past year, please submit).
Application Closing Date
11:59pm (Nigerian Time) Tuesday, 30th November, 2021.
Submission of Document
All documents required by this REOI must be submitted in a chronological order by sending an email to: PSMNigeriaTLPquotes@ghsc-psm.org
Companies must clearly mark the email title as follows “EOl For the Provision of Private Chartered Air Freight Services".
- This is NOT a request for proposals (RFP) or request for quotations (RFQ).
- Responses to this call for expressions of interest are not binding on GHSC-PSM and do not obligate GHSC-PSM to issue a solicitation, nor does it commit GHSC-PSM to pay any cost incurred in the preparation and submission of comments.
- Should GHSC-PSM issue an RFQ or RFP for services, only organizations/companies that meet the criteria outlined above and as presented in responses to this EOI will be considered.