The Jigawa State Ministry of Health invites credible and interested contractors / suppliers to indicate interest by submitting pre-qualification and tender documents for the following works:
The Jigawa State Ministry of Health invites applications for:
Title: Invitation for Pre-Qualification and Tender in Respect of Supply, Installation and training of Branded Medical Equipment for Birnin Kudu New General Hospital
Jigawa State Government Has Completed Construction of New General Hospital at Birnin Kudu. In Compliance with Jigawa State Procurement law NO. 13 of 2019, Jigawa State Ministry of Health wishes to notify the interested bidders of its intention to equip the New General Hospital at Birnin kudu.
Scope of Work
The Scope of the project is supply, installation and training of branded Medical Equipment to Birnin Kudu New General Hospital. The Projects to be carried out is Supply, installations and training of branded Medical Equipment to Birnin Kudu General Hospital.
Bidding document should be submitted along with following documents:
- Certificate of Incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission
- Certified True Copy of Memorandum and Article of Association
- Evidence of registration with Jigawa State Works Registration Board
- Tax clearance certificate for the last three (3) years
- Audited Account for the Last One (1) Year
- VAT Registration and Evidence of Past Remittance
- Evidence of financial capability and banking support
- Company’s Average Annual Turn Over of not less than N250 Million
- That the Company have fulfilled all obligations to pay taxes, pensions, ITF Contribution and social security contributions
- Evidence of execution and completion of similar Projects at least 3 in the last 5 years
- Verifiable evidence of Company profile and technical qualification of key personnel registered with relevant professional bodies (COREN, CORBON, QSRBN, ARCON etc. One of the Staff of the company must be a Medical Doctor
- A sworn affidavit certifying as Follows:
- That the document submitted for the pre-qualification exercise are not only genuine but correct
- That none of the directors of the Company has been convicted by any court of law
- That the Company is not bankrupt.
- That none of the officers of Jigawa State/Local Government is a present or former director of the Company.
- Any other relevant information that will help in determining the Company’s suitability for the work.
Application Closing Date
Wednesday, 22nd December, 2021.
Collection of Tender Documents
Bidding Document Could be obtained from the office of the Director Planning, Research and Statistics, Ministry of Health Dutse at a non-refundable fee of Five Hundred Thousand Naira (N500,000.00) only by 9.00am to 5:00 pm from Wednesday 10th November, 2021.
Submission of Documents
Pre-qualification and financial bids should be submitted in two different sealed envelopes, (1 original and 2 photocopies in a bigger envelope) addressed to the:
Honourable Commissioner Ministry of Health,
Block B New Secretariat Complex,
- The opening date is 12.00 noon Wednesday, 22nd December, 2021.
- Submitted bid should come along with a Bid Security of note less than 2% of the bid price inform of bank guaranty/insurance bond from a reputable bank/insurance company.
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a forwarding letter duly signed by company representative under the company’s Letter Headed Paper bearing the CAC Registration Number (RC), Contact Address, Telephone Number (preferably GSM)
- The Bid Validity period should be 120 days.
- Bids submitted after the deadline for submission will be returned un-opened.
- This advert shall not be construed as commitment on part of the Jigawa State Ministry of Health, nor shall it entail a Company to make any claim(s) whatsoever and/or to be any indemnity from the Jigawa State Ministry of Health by Virtue of such Company having responded to this advertisement.
- All cost will be borne by the bidders as the Jigawa state Ministry of Health will not be held responsible for any cost or expenses incurred by any interested party i.e. in connection with any response to this invitation.
- The Jigawa State Ministry of Health reserves the right to annul the procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities.