The International Organization for Migration (IOM) invites interested and eligible contractors / vendors to indicate interest by submitting quotation documents for the following works:
The International Organization for Migration (IOM) is an intergovernmental organization that provides services and advice concerning migration to governments and migrants, including internally displaced persons, refugees, and migrant workers. In September 2016, IOM became a related organization of the United Nations.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Quotation (RFQ) - MHAC (Supply, Delivery & Installation of X-Ray Machine, Online UPS & Lead Lining of X-Ray Room
Scope of Work
In the framework of Migration Health Assessment Centre, the IOM invites interested eligible Suppliers to submit Quotations for the supply and delivery of:
||Supply & Installation of Direct Digital Radiography System:
- X-ray Generator: state brand, High frequency generator, Three phase or single phase , automatic exposure control
- Rating; 630ma/150kvp, 50kw
- Digital detector Two flat panel digital Detector size 17x17 Preferred
- X-ray tube: Dual focus tube size 0.6/1.2mm (300KHU), tungstenrhenium tube material, high heat capacity, high cooling rate and thermal protection, multi rotating and maximum movable tube, with maximum vertical and horizontal movement and rotation.
- The Collimator: Manual collimator or Automatic or semiautomatic
- High quantum detecting efficiency
- The operating computer features "RAM 16GB, Processor i7, storage 1tb, DICOM 3 compatible and PACS, HIS/RIS included and enabled, support worklist modality, al biodata fields can be accessible on the display:.
||One Unit for Abuja & Two Unit for Lagos.
Supply & Installation of Online UPS:
- 80KVA ONLINE UPS
- 12V/100AH Battery
Lead Lining of X-Ray Rooms:
- Estimated r-ray room dimension:
- L/W/H = 19FT X 13FT X 8FT
- Lead lining of the walls with 2.24mm protective Leadroll.
- Lead lining of the doors with 2.24mm ( main door 6.8ft x and work station door 2Ft )
- Protective glass; 2.24mm; 1.2ft x 2.3ft
||2 HP Split Air conditioner
||Abuja & Lagos
Application Closing Date
12:00 noon Thursday, 2nd December, 2021.
Submission of Documents
Quotation must be submitted in a sealed envelope titled "Supply, Delivery & Installation of Direct Digital Radiography System, Online UPS & Lead Lining of X-Ray Room". The Supplier must seal the original and copy of the Quotation Documents as stated in item 9.1 (Quotation Documents) and shall be addressed to the Bid Evaluation & Award Committee (BEAC) at:
No 55 Hassan Musa,
Asokoro - (FCT) Abuja.
No 1 Isaac John Street,
Ikeja - Lagos State.
Evaluation of Quotations
IOM shall evaluate and compare the Quotations on the basis of the following:
- Previous Experience in Supplying and Installation of Similar Direct Digital Radiography System
- Registered Biomedical Engineering Company
- Evidence of After Sales Services
- Compliance with Technical Specification including delivery requirement
- Payment Terms
Arithmetical errors will be corrected on the following basis. If there is a discrepancy between the unit price and the total price that is obtained by multiplying the unit price and quantity, the unit price shall prevail, and the total price shall be corrected. If the Supplier does not accept the correction of the errors, its Quotation will be rejected. If there is a discrepancy between words and figures, the amount in words will prevail.
- IOM is not bound to take an immediate decision on the acceptability or unacceptability of Quotations at the time of their opening.
- The Supplier shall bear all costs associated with the preparation and submission of his Quotation and IOM will not in any case be responsible and liable for the costs incurred.
- All Suppliers found to have conflicting interests shall be disqualified to participate in the procurement at hand.
- IOM reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation, and to cancel the procurement process and reject all quotations at any time prior to award of Purchase Order or Contract, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected Supplier/s or any obligation to inform the affected Supplier/s of the ground for IOM’s action.
For more clarifications on this RFQ, please Click Here