Ahoada-East Local Government, Rivers State invites competent and experienced contractors to indicate interest by submitting pre-qualification and tender documents for the following works:
Ahoada-East Local Government, Rivers State invites applications for:
Title: Invitation to Pre-Qualification / Technical and Commercial Tender - Construction of Industrial Unit Road Ahoada Town
Ahoada-East Local Government hereby expresses her intention to undertake procurement of works for the Construction of the aforementioned projects and hereby invites competent and experienced contractors to submit BIDS
To provide adequate road infrastructure to stimulate economic activities within the Local Government and allow for free follow of traffic within the city.
Scope of Work
- Scope of work to include road works, double drainage's, culvert and roundabout.
Mandatory / Eligibility Requirements
Interested contractors/bidders in this field are required to submit the following:
- Evidence of company registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission - Certification of Incorporation; Memorandum and articles of Association; CAC Forms Co7, CO2 or CAC Form 1.1 and other relevant documentation.
- Evidence of VAT registration and Tax registration number (TIN).
- Detailed Company profile with registered address: not P.O.BOX, or P.M.B, functional email, telephone numbers and point of contact for the organization.
- The Company's Rivers State Development Levy receipts for three (3) consecutive years (year of tender inclusive) or intendment to pay.
- Evidence of payment of Company Tax and returns (tax clearance certificate) for the last three (3)years.
- Evidence of financial capability (a) Bank reference letter (b) Audited financial Returns/Statements for the last three (3) years
- Verifiable evidence of similar jobs successfully executed in the past three (3) years attach copies of letters of award and completion certificates.
- Resume/CVs of key technical staff with copies of professional certificates endorsed and evidencing (3) years employment of key Staff.
- Evidence of ownership of equipment, leased or intendment to lease with memorandum of agreement with Leasing Companies for this project.
- Quality Control Quality Assurance Procedure Report.
- Anti Corruption Policy.
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a covering forwarding letter under the company's letter headed paper bearing the Registration Number (RC) as issued by CAC, Contact Address, Mobile Telephone Number, e-mail address and the Names of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page and shall be duly signed by an authorized officer of the Firm.
Application closing Date
12:00pm 10th of December, 2021.
Tender Documents are to be opened immediately after the closing of submission deadline by 12:00pm, 10th of December, 2021 at the Council Conference Hall, Ahoada East Local Government Council Secretariat Complex, Ahoada, in the presence of bidders or their representatives. Officials of RSBOPP and interested members of the general public are invited to witness accordingly. This publication hereby serves as an invitation for the Bid Opening to all interested members of the public.
Pre-qualification/ Technical Bid shall be opened first and evaluated - ONLY bidders that pass Technical Pre-qualification shall have their Commercial bids opened and evaluated.
Collection of Tender Documents
Interested companies are hereby invited to pick up tender documents from the Office of the Director Procurement, First Floor, Ahoada East Local Government Council Secretariat Complex, Ngo, Rivers State: Monday Friday between 10:00 am 3:00pm. Phone No: 08038939577 Tender (unpriced commercial) documents and other related documents are to be issued upon payment of N20,000.00 (Twenty Thousand Naira) only in favor of Ahoada East Local Government.
- Bidders are strongly advised to visit on Mondays thru Fridays between 9:00am to 3:00pm and physically assess the site before tendering
Submission of Bid
Completed Pre-qualification/Technical and Commercial Priced Bids of Quantities (BoQs) are to be submitted in 3 Three Envelops in hard copies and soft copies (CDS) or Flash Drives, as stated below:
- Envelope 1: Pre-qualification/Technical/Financial Capability Envelope. Clearly labeled Pre-qualification/Technical Bid Sealed with Company Seal and signed across seals point
- Envelope 2: Commercial Envelope-clearly labeled Commercial Priced Bid Sealed with Company Seal and signed across seals point.
- Envelope 3: Larger Main Envelope containing envelopes (1) and (2) above. Sealed and Signed across seals points, ensure tamper proofing. This Third envelope should bear the company name at the reverse sides while the project Name at the Top Right Hand Corner of the Envelope and addressed to Head of Local Government Administration.
All completed documents should be deposited in the bid box located at Office of the:
Head of Local Government Administration,
1st Floor, Ahoada East Local Government Council Secretariat Complex,
Ahoada - Rivers State.
- Ensure you sign the bid submission register at the point of submission as the Council will not be liable for misplaced bids.
- Late submission will be rejected and shall not be opened.
- The Council reserves the right to take final decision on any of the documents received in the bid.
- No representative or agent should bid for or on behalf of any Firm as the Council shall not discuss or deal with any third party.
- The Council reserves the right to verify and authenticate any claim in the tender documents Prospective bidders should therefore include in their submissions necessary authority for verification.
- All costs incurred in responding to this advert and bidding for the project shall be borne solely by the Bidders.
- The Council shall not enter into any debate or discussion with any party with respect to the rejection of bid not conforming to the directives and accompanying documents.
This advertisement shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of the Ahoada East Local Government to appoint any contractor nor shall it entitle any bidder to any claims arising from this bid and Council shall be indemnified from any such claims.