Bariga Local Council, Lagos State invites invite qualified Contractors to submit tender documents for the following works:
The Bariga Local Council, Lagos State invites applications for:
Title: Invitation to Tender
As part of the effort to achieve our mandate of providing social amenities for the benefits of the citizens and general public, the Bariga Local Council hereby invite qualified Contractors for construction and renovation, Suppliers of Goods and Consultancy Services.
Scope of Projects
- Lot 1 - Renovation of Buildings:
- W/Lot 1/1a - Renovation of the Council Secretariat.
- W/Lot 1/1b -Completion of Emergency Response Building, Bariga.
- Lot 2 -Renovation of Schools:
- W/Lot 2/1 - Construction of Ladylak Primary School
- W/Lot 2/2 - Construction of Borehole and Septic tank at Adeife Primary School
- W/Lot 2/3 - Construction of School Hall at Alubarika Primary School
- W/Lot 2/4 - Renovation of Bariga/Abule Ayo Primary School
- W/Lot 2/5 - Renovation of National Primary School.
- W/Lot 2/6 - Renovation of Gbagada East Primary School
- Lot 3 - Installation of Solar Street Light:
- W/Lot 3/1 - Supply and Installation of 1000 pieces of Solar Street Lights in all the wards in Bariga
- Lot 4- Construction of Link Bridge:
- W/Lot 4/1 - Construction of link Bridge at Olorunfunmi Olorunesan axis
- Lot 5 - Construction of Drainages, Culverts and Asphalt/Interlocking of the following Street/Roads within the various wards in Bariga Local council:
- W/Lot 5/1 - Oyeyemi Street
- W/Lot 5/2 - Olorunkemi Street
- W/Lot 5/3 - Kusa Street
- W/Lot 5/4 - Awomodu Street
- W/Lot 5/5 - Olorunfunmi Olorun Esan Road
- W/Lot 5/6 - Bailey Street
- W/Lot 5/7 - Akinwale Street
- W/Lot 5/8 - Adewunm Ayinke street
- W/Lot 5/9 - Completion of Ajenipa Street
- W/Lot 5/10 - Tapa/Taiwo Street
- W/Lot 5/11 - Ayodele Street
- W/Lot 5/12 - Adeshina Street
- W/Lot 5/13 - Ogundola Street
- W/Lot 5/14 - Abdullahi Street
- W/Lot 5/15 - Wulemotu/Ajoke Street
- W/Lot 5/16 - Completion of Morounfolu Street
- W/Lot 5/17 - Tesiwaju Street
- W/Lot 5/18 - A lane (off St.Finbarrs Road)
- W/Lot 5/19 - Alfa Sanni Street
- W/Lot 5/20 - igbehinadun street
- W/Lot 5/21 - Ajidagan Street
- W/Lot 5/22 - Expansion and Construction of Lanre Awolokun Street (Idiodo Pry Sch. Axis)
- W/Lot 5/23 - Opeloyeru Street
- W/Lot 5/24 - Oluwafere Street
- W/Lot 5/25 - Completion of Kayode Adebiyl Street
- W/Lot 5/26 - Olaide Street
- W/Lot 5/27 - Olanrewaju Street
- W/Lot 5/28 - Completion of Arobadade Street
- W/Lot 5/29 - Olatunji Street
- W/Lot 5/30 - Alhaji Alimi Street
- W/Lot 5/31 - Abu Street
- W/Lot 5/32 - Adebayo/Market Street
- W/Lot 5/33 - Bello Street
- W/Lot 5/34 - Surulere street
- W/Lot 5/35 - Akilo/Bashorun Street
- W/Lot 5/36 - Mutairu Street
- W/Lot 5/37 - Adenuga Taiwo Street
- W/Lot 5/38 - End of Sawyer Crosen/Close.
- Lot 6 - Resurfacing of Access Roads:
- W/Lot 6/1 - Ebinpejo Street
- W/Lot 6/2 - Bola Adewumni Street
- W/Lot 6/3 - Adebambo Street
- W/Lot 6/4 - Ajayi Ogedengbe Street
- W/Lot 6/5 - Adebambo Somade Allan
- W/Lot 6/6 - Brahimoh to Obanikoro Street
- W/Lot 6/7 - Adaranijo Street
- W/Lot 6/8 - Adepeju Street
- W/Lot 6/9 - Ogo-oluwa Street
- W/Lot 6/10 - Alabi Street
- W/Lot 6/11 - llojo Crescent
- Lot 7 - Rehabilitation/Expansion Upgrading of Primary Health Centers:
- W/Lot 7/1 - Oloja Primary Health Centre
- W/Lot 7/2 - Adeleye Primary Health Centre
- W/Lot 7/3 - Ashogbon Primary Health Centre
- W/Lot 7/4 - Eva Adelaja Primary Health Centre
- Lot 8 - Construction of Civic Centre:
- W/Lot 8/1 - Construction of Ladylak Civic Centre
- W/Lot 8/2 - Upgrading of Alyetoro Town Hall
- Lot 9 - Construction of Sporting Center:
- W/Lot 9/1 - Track and Field Sporting Centre For Pupils at CMS Primary School
Supply of Goods:
- Lot 1- Supply of Computer Accessories:
- G/Lot 1/1-Supply of Office Computer Software and Hardware and Accessories
- Lot 2 - Supply of Equipment:
- G/Lot 2/1-Supply of Equipment to Primary Health Care Centre.
- G/Lot 2/2-Supply of Equipment to all Vocational Centres
- G/Lot 2/3-Supply of Fire Equipment and Emergency kits
- Lot 3 - Supply of Furniture and Stationeries:
- G/Lot 3/1 - Supply of School Uniforms/Stationeries
- G/Lot 3/2 - Supply of Office Furniture
- G/Lot 3/3 - Supply of School Furniture
- Lot 4 - Supplys:
- G/Lot 4/1 - Supply of Utility Vehicles
- G/Lot 4/2 - Supply and installation of Diesel Generator
- CS/1 - Training and Manpower Development/li>
- CS/2 - Agricultural Development and Food Security Public Private Partnership
- CS/3 - Professional Consulting Services for Feasibility Studies
- NCS/1 - Routine Fumigation Disinfecting-Schools/Churches/Mosques and other Public Buildings
- NCS/2 - Environmental Services and Waste Management
- NCS/3 - Catering and Entertainment Services
Bariga Regeneration Project - Public Private Partnership:
- PPP/001 - Construction of Luxury Massionatte Housing Estate at Gbagada, Bariga
- PPP/002 - Construction of Multi-Storey Building on Ikorodu road, Obanikoro.
- PPP/003 - Construction of Modern Residential Housing Estate at Obanikoro Bariga
- PPP/004 - Construction of Multi Level Shopping Mall at New Garage, Bariga.
- PPP/005 - Construction of Multipurpose Office Complex at New Garage, Bariga
- PPP/006 - Construction of Multipurpose Shopping Complex at lyana Oworo intersection, Bariga
- PPP/007 - Construction of Sea Side Cottage isale Akoka (Foreshore) Bariga
- Cover Letter duly signed by the company's authorized signatory indicating the specific area(s) of specialization under the four (4) headings (Goods: Works, Consulting Services or Non-Consulting Services)
- Certificate of Incorporation Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Company's Audited Accounts for the years (2018, 2019 and 2020).
- Current Tax Clearance Certificate of the Company and Two Directors for the last three years (2018, 2019 and 2020):
- Exact verifiable location and full Address/Contact, Telephone numbers and Email address of the authorized representative.
- Evidence of Company Registration/ Renewal with Bariga Local Council
- Evidence of Tender fee to Bariga Local Council.
- Radio and Television License receipt (current year).
Application Closing Date
8th December, 2021.
Bid opening shall be immediately after the close of submission from 12.01 noon on 8 December, 2021 at the Marriage Registry hall, Ground Floor, Bariga Local Council Secretariat.
Collection of Documents
Prospective Bidder should pay a NON REFUNDABLE Tender fee as stated below:
- Works Lot-1b, 2-3, 687: N50,000.00
- Works Lot-1a, 4-5,8 &9: N250,000.00
- Goods Lot-1-4: N50,000.00
- Consultancy and Non-Consultancy Services: N50,000.00
- PART II- Regeneration Project (PPP): N1,000,000.00
All payable to Bariga Local Council. The tender should be sealed and addressed to (Capital letters) The Chairman Tender Board, Bariga Local Council.
Submission of Documents
All Categories with personalized code No, should be dropped in the bid box located in the Council Manager's Office between 9am and 4pm daily at:
The Council Manager Office,
Bariga Local Council,
19, Bawala Street Pedro,
Bariga - Lagos State.
- Late Submission shall be rejected
- This advertisement is publish for information purpose only and should not be construed as a commitment on the part of the Local Council.
- The local Council will not be responsible for any cost incurred by any interested party.
- The Local Council is not bound to short list any bidder and reserved the night to annul the bidding process at any time without incurring liabilities and assigning any reason thereof.
- All projects are to be done within 4years.
- Interested eligible applicants may obtain further information at the location state above.