Save the Children Nigeria invites reputable suppliers /vendors to tender EOI documents for the supply of the following works:
The Save the Children Fund, commonly known as Save the Children, was established in the United Kingdom in 1919 to improve the lives of children through better education, health care, and economic opportunities, as well as providing emergency aid in natural disasters, war, and other conflicts.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Expression of Interest (EOI) - Registration to Participate in the Tender for CFS Material and its Consumables
Save the Children Nigeria requires the services of suppliers of CFS Materials and IT Consumables for SCI Borno office on a Framework agreement basis.
The location of coverage will be Save the children Borno Field office (Location and official travel involved).
Application Closing Date
1st December, 2021.
Submission of Documents
- Bidder should fill the Supplier’s data sheet, Staff Info and bank details form in the sheet.
- Bidder should attach copy of the company registration with the complete data form while submitting the forms.
- Please note that tender Information/the request for proposal will be sent through the sourcing modules on ProSave (Ariba) to only registered bidder.
- Questions should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To be eligible to bid, please download the datasheet below.