Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company Limited (SNEPCo) invites interested and pre-qualified companies to indicate interest by submitting tender documents for the following works:
Shell Nigeria Exploration & Production Company Limited (SNEPCo) is Nigeria’s oldest energy company, and has a long term and continuing commitment to the country, its people and the economy. Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies with an average of 93,000 employees in more than 70 countries. We use advanced technologies and take an innovative approach to help build a sustainable energy future.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Tender for the Provision of Technical Data Management Services for SNEPCo
Shell Nigeria Exploration & Production Company Limited (SNEPCo) announces to interested and pre-qualified companies on upcoming tendering opportunity for the Provision of Technical Data Management Services for SNEPCo. The proposed contract will commence in Q2 2022 and remain active for two-year duration, followed by one-year extension option.
Scope of Work
The scope of work under the tender comprises the Provision of Technical Data Management Services for SNEPCO.
Details of the scope include:
- Annual review of Petroleum Documentation Readiness and support
- Physical Records Archive Management (SharePoint, SIRUS)
- Well data and information in corporate repositories (CDS, Recall, PetroBank, TapeDb, EDM, Petrel, OpenWorks, MoReS, BHP)
- Provide support for all data and document management activities in Development and Exploration directorates.
Technical Data Management Support / Services
- Hydrocarbon Resource Support Services:
- Provision of support for Venture Development Management (VDM) processes and ARPR support across development, exploration and wells.
- Delivery of key business improvement projects.
- Technical Data Management (TDM) Support Services:
- Provision of Data gathering (Wells, Geology & Geophysics data) & loading into the appropriate local & corporate databases (CDS, RECALL, EDM, PETROBANK MDS), ensuring that correct data is uploaded, and retrieval is seamless.
- Support Data Quality Improvements projects & initiatives and support resolution of data quality issues in subsurface databases. Drive Emergency Organization Portal Data Compliance.
- Provision of on site Technical Data Management (TDM) support for geological, geophysical, petrophysical and Reservoir Engineering data management services.
- Provision, support & embedding of Documents and Records Management services, ensure data qualify of documents in EP Catalogue, File Plan Management, SharePoint Workspace Management.
- Provision & support for all data and document management activities by working with subsurface & Wells teams to ensure that data is received in industry-standard formats and stored according to corporate DM policies (EP 16).
- TDM Supervision/Support Services (Provision of Subsurface Technical Data MGT Services):
- Technical support involves the execution of basic technical data analysis used in the Upstream business related to the Technical Disciplines: Subsurface (Geology, Petrophysics, Reservoir Engineering, Production Technology and Geophysics)1 Wells Engineering and Production Engineering.
- Management of Corporate & Project data - includes raw/interpreted data retrieval and uploads of geophysical/geological/seismic, wells & reservoir, facilities/production data, etc to corporate data stores.
- Document Management: Retrieval, organizing and publishing of key business documents in the enterprise repositories
- Seismic Interpretation / Support Services:
- Provision of application support to Exploration & Geophysics user community in various deep-water projects.
- Provision of specialist advice to users and formal / informal introductory training for Petrel, EDM and other SSW applications.
- provision of first-line support for Geomatics, Well Engineering, Geology & Geological application support Services.
All services will be delivered by Nigerians and all spend is in Naira.
- To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractors are required to be pre-qualified as essential service vendor in the NJQS Product Category 3.11.08 - Data Management Services.
- To determine if you are pre-qualified and view the product/service category you are listed for Open http://vendors.nipex-ng.com and access NJQS with your log in details. Click on Products/Services Status tab to view your status and product codes.
- If you are not listed in a product listed in a product/service category you are registered with DPR to do business, contact NipeX office at , 8/1 0 Bayo Kuku Street, lkoyi Logos with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
- To initiate the JQS pre-qualification process, access www.nipex-ng.com click on services tab followed by NJQS registration
- To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in the NipeX system.
Nigerian Content Requirements
Vendors are to demonstrate strict compliance with the provisions of Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Development Act and also provide the following requirements:
- Demonstrate that the entity is a Nigerian registered company, provide details of its Ownership Structure. Submit certified true copies of CAC form (C02 and C07) including Memorandum and Article of Association including evidence of being registered on the NCDMB NOGIC JQS.
- Description of in-country committed infrastructure (technical office and administrative space) in Nigeria to support this contract.
- Provide evidence of what percentage of your key management positions is held by Nigerians and what percentage of the total work force are Nigerians. Also, show overall percentage of work to be performed in Nigeria and those by Nigerian resources relative to total work volume
- State proposed total scope of work to be conducted by Nigerian personnel (whether contracted directly or under subcontract agreements) with names and addresses.
- Tenderer shall comply with the latest approved version of NCDMB HCD guideline by committing (via a letter of undertaking) to providing Project-Specific training, man-hour, budget, skill development and understudy plan for Nigerian personnel utilizing OGTAN registered trainer(s) or other approved NCDMB training institution(s)
- Tenderer shall provide evidence of Category 1 ,2,3,4 or 5 Consultancy Services (CS) Nigerian content equipment certificate (NCEC)
Only tenderers who are pre-qualified in NJQS Product/Category 3.1 1 .08 - Data Management Services as at 14th December, 2021 being the advert close date shall be invited to submit combined Technical and Commercial bids.
- All costs incurred in preparing and processing NJQS pre-qualifications shall be to the contractor’s accounts.
- This advertisement shall neither be construed as any form of commitment or the part of SNEPCo to award any contract to any company and or associated companies, sub-contractors or agents, nor shall it entitle pre-qualified companies to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from SNEPCo and or any of ifs partners by virtue of such companies having been pre-qualified in NJQS.
- SNEPCo will communicate only with authorized officers of the pre-qualifying companies and NOT through individuals or Agents.