Oxfam invites reputable and competent consultancy / firms to indicate interest by tendering quotation documents for the following works:
Oxfam is a British founded confederation of 20 independent charitable organizations focusing on the alleviation of global poverty, founded in 1942 and led by Oxfam International. Winnie Byanyima was the executive director of Oxfam International from 2013 to 2019.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Quotation for Consultancy for Oxfam Learning and Development
The Learning and Development plan aims to establish a systematic and structured approach to high quality, blended and impactful capacity development; that responds to the increased needs and expectations towards our strategic direction of becoming an influencing office and to develop effective managerial, leadership, organizational and innovation competencies for staff.The aim of this plan is to develop and enhance effective capacity and skill development in all Oxfam staff to provide leadership,design thinking and establish context specific solutions for effective program delivery, operations, management, organization growth and impact.
The purpose of the consultancy is to provide Learning and Development expertise to the Oxfam in Nigeria to review and support future planning and implementation of the learning and development strategy and plan for April 2021-March 2021.There needs to be a specific emphasis on the adaptation to effectively support context specific solutions; the field office locations and further strengthening and integration of professional development activities and succession planning.
This will involve:
- Undertaking a needs assessment for staff
- Perform a Gap Analysis
- Assess Training Options
- Report training needs and recommend training plans
- Develop process for review.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in a relevant field with an emphasis on learning and transfer of knowledge and organizational development.
- Experience in developing and implementing mentoring programmes.
- Experience in training,transfer of knowledge and capacity building.
Skills / Technical skills and knowledge:
- A strong knowledge of Systems approach to training
- 70/20/10 Methodology
- Knowledge of the flipped learning approach
- Demonstrable intervention and engagement skills
- Training and Learning Needs Analysis
- Conceptualizing designing and developing e-Learning, Face-to Face and blended learning materials which are both engaging and innovative
- Previous experience in a L&D consultative role -strong client facing experience
- Demonstrable ability to produce clear documentation, designs and specifications
- Project Management -end to end L&D solution delivery from design and implementation -to time, cost and quality, as well as having a demonstrable track record of managing and delivering multiple projects at any one time
- Strong analytical skills and capacities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong development and evaluation of learning capacity building strategies, plans and training programmes for the humanitarian sector.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to independently plan and execute assigned tasks and duties.
Mandatory Documents for Submission
- Register in Commercial Chamber or VAT registration
- CV or Track record of similar assignments
- At least 2 relevant references
- Technical Offer -Approach Paper
- Financial Offer
- Signed supplier Code of conduct and/ or NN Staff
Application Closing Date
9th December, 2021.
Submission of Documents
Completed proposals (technical) and (financial) should be submitted to: NGA.Bid@oxfam.org
Application Content Should Include
- Specific experience of the Lead Consultant relevant to the assignment. Please provide details of similar assignments undertaken.
- Technical capacity of consultants in terms of their qualifications and competencies for the assignment. Please attach detailed CVs.
- Clear understanding of the assignment/interpretation of the TORs.
- Work plan and methodology clearly to be employed.
- A listing of organisations where similar service is being/has been offered
- Clear breakdown of the financial proposal
- Total quote for the assignment
For more information on this RFQ, please Click Here