The ECOWAS Centre for Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency (ECREEE) invites reputable consultancy firms to indicate interest by submitting RFP documents for the following works:
The ECOWAS Centre for Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency (ECREEE) was established in 2010, in response to the energy crisis faced by member states in the ECOWAS region. It is a specialized agency of ECOWAS mandated to promote the adoption of renewable energy and energy efficiency technologies in the region.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Proposal (RFP) - Consultancy Services to Develop ECREEE’s IT Policies and Procedures
Objective of the Assignment
The objective of the assignment is to develop IT related Policies and Procedures in order to improve the delivery of IT Services at ECREEE, to drive the business goals.
Scope of Work
This Consultant is expected to produce the following deliverables:
- IT Assets Decommissioning Policy and procedure.
- Password management policy
- User access and Provisioning Procedure
- IT change Management policy.
- Policy and Procedures on Privileged Account Management
- ICT security awareness plan, which entails ECREEE's strategy for raising awareness on security.
Qualification and Experience (Consultant’s Profile)
- Minimum BSc. in Information Technology, Business Administration, Computer Sciences, Engineering or related field.
- At least 5 years proven experience in policy development, strategic planning and monitoring in the IT field.
- Demonstrated experience working with government, regional or international organizations
- Demonstrated prior experience in developing ICT policies
- Excellent proven written and spoken English language proficiency. An advantage is a working knowledge of French and/or Portuguese;
- Excellent communication and writing skills;
- Working experience in the ECOWAS region and knowledge or relevant experience in the energy sector is an advantage.
Application Closing Date
23:59 hrs (GMT), 15 December, 2021.
Submission of Documents
Applicants are requested to submit their proposals using the following email address only: firstname.lastname@example.org
clearly indicating in the subject "Development of IT Policies and Procedures".