The International Organization for Migration (IOM) invites interested eligible Contractors to tender RFQ documents for the following works:
The International Organization for Migration (IOM) is an intergovernmental organization that provides services and advice concerning migration to governments and migrants, including internally displaced persons, refugees, and migrant workers. In September 2016, IOM became a related organization of the United Nations.
Applications are invited for:
Reference: RFQ NG30-21-1355
Title: Request for Quotation (RFQ) for All-inclusive Construction of 1000 Bama-Type Shelters across Sites in Borno State
Scope of Work
In the framework of the Humanitarian Response Program in Northeast Nigeria, IOM invites interested eligible Contractors to submit Quotations for:
- All-inclusive Construction of 1000 Bama-Type Shelters across Sites in Borno State as contained in the attached BOQ and Design / 1 EA
Only Contractors that are determined eligible shall be considered for award. The Contractor shall fill up and submit the standard IOM Vendor Information Sheet (VIS) (Annex C) to establish the Contractor’s eligibility together with the Quotation. To qualify for award of the Contract, bidders shall meet the following minimum qualifying criteria:
- Annual volume of construction work of at least 100,000USD
- Experience as prime contractor in the construction of at least 2 works of a nature and complexity equivalent to the Works over the last 3 years, to comply with this requirement, cost of works cited should be at least equivalent to 100% of the estimated project cost and should be at least 70 percent complete;
- Proposals for the timely acquisition (own, lease, hire, etc.) of the essential equipment listed in the Qualification Information;
- A Construction Manager with two years’ experience in works of an equivalent nature and volume, including no less than three years as Manager; and
- Liquid assets and/or credit facilities, net of other contractual commitments and exclusive of any advance payments which may be made under the Contract, is no less than 50%.
- Company Profile (including the names of owners, key officers, technical personnel)
- Company's Articles of Incorporation, Partnership or Corporation, whichever is applicable, including amendments thereto, if any.
- Certificate of Registration from host country's Security & Exchange Commission or similar government agency/department/ministry
- Valid Government Permits/Licenses
- Audited Financial Statements for the last 3 years
- Certificates from the Principals (e.g. Manufacturer's Authorization, Certificate of Exclusive Distributorship, Any certificate for the purpose, indicating name, complete address and contact details)
- List of Plants/Warehouse/Service Facilities
- List of Offices/Distribution Centers/Service Centers
- Quality and Safety Standard Document / ISO 9001
- List of all contracts entered into for the last 3 years(indicate whether completed or ongoing).
- Certification that Non-performance of contract did not occur within the last 3 years prior to application for evaluation based on all information on fully settled disputes or litigation
- For Construction Projects: List of machines & equipment (include brand, capacity and indication if the equipment are owned or leased by the Contractor).
Application Closing Date
17:00hrs, 2nd December, 2021.
Submission of Documents
- IOM reserves the right to accept or reject any Quotation, and to cancel the procurement process and reject all quotations submitted, at any time prior to award of contract, with out thereby incurring any liability to the affected Contractor or Contractors or any obligation to inform the affected Contractor or Contractors of the ground for the IOM’s action.
For more clarification on this RFP, please Click Here