Kebbi State Universal Basic Education Board invites reputable contractors with relevant working experience to indicate interest by submitting tender documents for the following works:
Kebbi State Universal Basic Education Board invites applications for:
Title: Invitation to Tender for the Execution of SMOE/SUBEB BESDA Result Area 2 and Cohort II Result Area 1 2021 Projects
The State Ministry of Education and State Universal Basic Education Board invites tender from reputable contractors with relevant working experience for the execution of SMOE/SUBEB BESDA result area 2 and Cohort II 2021 Projects.
Scope of Work
BESDA result area 2 and Cohort II 2021 Projects:
- Procurement of School Admission register
- Procurement of Exercise Books
- Procurement of Writing materials (Pencil, Biro, Sharpener, Eraser and Ruler).
- Provision of uniforms, socks, school bag and school sandals
- Procurement of teacher’s guide and basic literacy books.
All participants must present the following requirements:
- Certificate of Incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (C.A.C.).
- Certificate/Evidence of registration of Tender with SUBEB.
- Verifiable Evidence of current tax clearance for at least three years (2018,2019 and 2020).
- A comprehensive company profile with C.V's of key professional including photocopy of relevant academic qualification, contact phone number and registration with relevant regulatory body (ARCON, COREN, CORBON e.t.c).
- Evidence of similar job executed in the state f. Verifiable current PENCOM compliance certificate issued by National Pension Commission (2020).
- Verifiable current Industrial Training Fund certificate (2020).
- Current company Audited Account duly stamped and signed by ANAN/ICAN registered Audit firm.
Application Closing Date
10th December, 2021.
Submission of Verifiable Tender Documents
All submission of tender documents shall be sealed envelope, clearly marked "BESDA result area 2 and Cohort II 2021 Projects" With area of interest indicated to:
The Procurement Officer,
Kebbi State Universal Basic Education Board,
No. 1 Dukku Barracks Road,
Birnin Kebbi - Kebbi State.
N/B: Only verified tender documents will be considered for further processing.