Plan International Nigeria invites reputable and competent service providers / vendor(s) to indicate interest by submitting RFP documents for the following works:
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian non-profit organisation that advances children's rights and equality for girls. We support children's rights from birth until they reach adulthood, and enable children to prepare for - and respond to - crises and adversity. We believe in the power and potential of every child, but know this is often suppressed by poverty, violence, exclusion and discrimination.
Working together with children, young people, supporters and partners, we strive for a just world, tackling the root causes of the challenges girls and vulnerable children face. We have been building powerful partnerships for children for over 80 years and are now active in more than 70 countries, driving changes in practice and policy at local, national and global levels using our reach, experience and knowledge. Plan International is registered in Nigeria with the Corporate Affairs Commission.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Proposal for Engagement of Financial Service Provider (FSP) for Borno, Adamawa and Yobe States of Nigeria for One (1) Year Long Term Agreement
Plan International is committed to obtaining fair value for services rendered with a competitive price and timely delivery of the right quantities at the right quality. It is the intent of this RFPs to secure competitive proposal for the engagement of Financial Service Providers in Borno, Adamawa and Yobe (BAY) states.
The purpose of this Request for Proposals (RFP) is to enter into a contractual agreement with a successful bidder and select a suitable Financial Service Provider to carry out the following work:
- Provision of voucher for management of cash, materials and services assistance programs to profiled beneficiaries on request of Plan International Nigeria.
- To disburse on-desk cash to profiled beneficiaries without bank accounts in deep field sites
- Disbursement of stipend to volunteer teachers and community case workers in the remote area without access to banking facilities;
- Assist in payment of suppliers/vendors or services providers without bank accounts in deep filed sites;
- Make CASH available in specified locations on agreed payment dates for disbursement to beneficiaries of cash assistance project in LGAs;
- Managing and disbursing transport refund to training participant on request across the BAY states and LGAs. The LGAs of intervention where no Financial Institutions exist in Borno State include: Gwoza, Monguno, Mafa, Kaga, Bama, Kala-Balge, Damasak, Rann and Dikwa; while in Adamawa State Madagali, Maiha and Hong have no Financial Institutions. In addition, Yunusari, Yusufari, Nguru, Gujba, Gulani and other LGAs of Yobe State. This list is not exhaustive and is dynamic.
- Ensures Safety of the cash and beneficiaries during cash distribution activities.
Qualifications of the Financial Service Provider
- Technical Capacity in terms of manpower and network for cash distribution
- Financial Capacity evidence
- Evidence of registration with CAC according to Nigerian law.
- Evidence of registration with EFCC SCUML certificate
- Demonstrated experience in similar services
- Evidence of VAT, TIN Number and TAX clearance.
- Evidence of cash disbursement in Borno, Adamawa and Yobe state
- Excellent skills in documentation and reporting
- Good Cash/POS agent network
Application Closing Date
12:00pm Friday, 10th December, 2021.
Submission of Documents
Vendors shall submit sealed bids addressed to:
Plan International Nigeria,
Attention: Country Admin and Logistics Manager,
No 49, Anthony Enahoro Street,
F.C.T - Abuja.
Tel: +234 9-2921781
For detailed description of the Request for Proposal, please Click Here
- Plan International has not charge bidders fee for submission or access to any information.