The Alliance for a Green Revolution in Africa (AGRA) invites interested and reputable suppliers / vendors to indicate interest by submitting pre-qualification documents for the following works:
Alliance for a Green Revolution in Africa (AGRA) is an organisation that seeks to transform African agriculture from a subsistence model to strong businesses that improve the livelihoods of the continent’s farming households.
Founded in 2006, the Alliance for a Green Revolution in Africa (AGRA) is an African-led African-based organization that seeks to catalyze Agriculture Transformation in Africa. AGRA is focused on putting smallholder farmers at the center of the continent’s growing economy by transforming agriculture from a solitary struggle to survive into farming as a business that thrives.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation for Pre-Qualification of Suppliers and Consultants (2022-2024)
AGRA is in the process of prequalifying vendors and consultants for different categories and thematic areas for the period 2022 to 2024. All interested and eligible vendors and consultants are requested to register online as per below guidelines.
- The pre-qualification is open to all interested suppliers and consultants.
- All consultants/suppliers who applied for pre-qualification from 2019 to 2021 need not to reapply.
- The vendor shall not be blacklisted by any public institution including the following:
- The Individual or Firm confirms that it has never been involved/convicted of fraud and/or corruption in their past dealings
Application Closing Date
15th January, 2022.
Submission of Documents
- AGRA reserves the right to:
- Determine the structure of the process, number of prequalified vendors or consultants,
- The right to cancel the pre-qualification process,
- The right to change the timeliness for pre-qualification at any time without prior notice and without liability to compensate and/or reimburse any party.
- AGRA will use the provided information with utmost confidentiality and only for the purpose of this pre-qualification.
For more information on this qualification document, please Click Here