Ecobank Transnational Incorporated (ETI) invites qualified and reputable contractor(s) to indicate interest by submitting RFP documents for the following works:
Ecobank, whose official name is Ecobank Transnational Incorporated, is a pan-African banking conglomerate, with banking operations in 36 African countries. It is the leading independent regional banking group in West Africa and Central Africa, serving wholesale and retail customers.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Proposal (RFP) Leadership Development Program Workshop
In line with the Group focus on the leadership development as growth engine, ECOBANK wish to design, develop and deliver a virtual training external instructor led session focusing on how leadership is the key for ensuring sustainable results delivery to address the gap of professionals involved in leading self, leading teams and leading organizations, considering the opportunities across our footprint. The target audience will include around 80 participants working in the Compliance as follows:
- Group Compliance staff
- Affiliate Heads of Compliance
- Deputy Affiliate Heads of Compliance
Scope of Work
The objective of this request for proposals is to find a training partner capable of proposing, co-designing and delivering high-level workshop in leadership development around the following topics:
- Essentials of leadership
- Leveraging emotional intelligence to effectively lead self and lead others
- Leading for business impact by being a strategic business partner.
Qualifications of the Successful Contractor
- The contractor must be a firm with proven track records in designing, developing, and implementing Leadership Workshops for organizations in the financial services. The experience in this field should be a combination of understanding the dynamics and challenges globally, as well as African markets and recent developments in the industry.
- The team of faculty that is expected to deliver the program should have the expertise described in point (a) above, with experience in training and development, building capabilities and empowerment of Senior Leaders.
- English and French will be the two languages of training delivery.
Application Closing Date
14th December, 2021.
Submission of Documents
Interested offerors are kindly requested to send their offers in PDF and only through electronic version at: email@example.com
- Proposals must be free from virus and corrupted files while making sure to indicate in the subject field "ETI/016/RFP/2020".
- Please note the size of your attachments should not be more than 5MB per individual e-mail and no offer will be received in hard copy at our reception desk. Please note your "Technical" and "Financial" proposals shall be sent into two separate emails.
- Proposals must be submitted in English or any other language specified in this RFP.
- Failing and/or incorrectly state the above subject line may result in failing to exactly locate your proposals as the Procurement Unit processes several of such type bid process and will not be liable for any consequences thereof.
- Your technical Proposal must not be sent with a password whereas your financial proposal must be submitted with a password.
Award of Contract
- ETI will award the contract to the bidder(s) selected in accordance with their evaluation criteria. ETI reserves the right to award one or several contracts as a result of this RFP.
- ETI reserves the right to award the contract without any discussion with the bidder on the proposals received. Therefore, your proposal must be submitted initially on the most favorable terms possible from a delivery timeline, delivery approach and commercial standpoint.
- The contract shall be in accordance with the Terms of References. Not-withstanding the above, ETI reserves the right to amend the content of this RFP and to accept or reject any or all proposals and to cancel the bidding process at any time prior to the award of the contract without incurring any liability to any bidder.
For more clarifications on this RFP, please Click Here