Ohonyeta Care Givers (OCAG) invites eligible vendors and the general public to indicate interest by submitting tender documents for the following works:
Ohonyeta Care Givers (OCAG) is a Non-Government Organization (NGO) established in 1997 in Otukpo, Benue State of Nigeria to address the socio-economic and health concerns of the people of Benue and other poor communities in Nigeria.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Tender
Scope of Work
Ohonyeta Care Givers (OCAG) wishes to invites the general public to tender quotations on the following items:
- Maltina 1 crate
- Indomie(small size) 4 cartons
- Spaghetti 1 carton
- Maggi (Star) 1 carton
- Mideom cola 5 crates
- Stretcher 1 piece
- Towels (Small) 2 dozens
- Hand dryer 1 piece
- GTSClipper 2 pieces
- Clipper (Choba) 1 piece
- Small standing fan 1 piece
- DSTV Decoder (Extra Dew) 1 piece
- Medium Standing fan 1 piece.
||Fertilizers and Agrochemicals:
- Fertilizer(urea) 3 bags
- Lara force 2 bottles
- Select 2 bottles
- NPK 1 bag
- Para force 16 bottles
- Amino force 1 bottle
- Sarosate 2 bottles
- Clear Weed 7bottles
- Rice Pro 5 bottles
- Force Up 10 bottles.
The RFQ documents should contain:
- Brief Company's profile
- Evidence of company incorporation with CAC
- Evidence of Payment of taxes/Tax Identification Number
- Evidence of execution of similar jobs in the past 3 years.
Financial Bid/Price Quotes
- You are expected to present your most competitive quote for the items in any of the Lots above because quality products at the lowest price with respect to the stated specification will be chosen.
- Payment terms and validity of quote should also be indicated.
- OCAG and Christian Aid is VAT exempt as such should not be reflected in the quotes however, 5% WHT will be deducted from the total amount for remittance to tax authorities.
Delivery location: OCAG office Otukpo
Bids will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
Application Closing Date
- Competitive Price
- Conformance with specifications (in relation to RFQ requirements)
- Delivery Time (in Calendar days)
- Payment terms.
2nd December, 2021.
How to Apply