The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) invites qualified and competent suppliers and eligible bidders to tender sealed bidding documents for the following works:
The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is an operational arm of the United Nations, dedicated to implementing projects for the United Nations System, international financial institutions, governments and other partners around the world.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Bid for Long-Term Agreement (LTA) for the Supply of Google Meet Video Equipment
UNOPS is hereby inviting suppliers to bid for the Provision of Google Meet Video Equipment for its offices worldwide. UNOPS wishes to establish non-exclusive Long Term Agreements (LTAs) with more than one vendor and to display the awarded goods and services in electronic catalogues on UN Web Buy Plus (https://unwebbuyplus.org) allowing UNOPS clients to order without further tendering, The LTAs will be concluded for a duration of 3 years with the possibility of extension for 2 additional years (1+1).
Quantities are undefined. UNOPS will not be committed to purchase any minimum quantity, and purchases will be made only if and when there is an actual requirement.
Scope of Work
||TV + stand
||Google Meet kit version 1
||Google Meet kit version 2
||Licenses (for renewal)
||Tv+stand+Meet kit version 1
||Tv+stand+Meet kit version 2
- Bidders may be a private, public or government-owned legal entity or any association with legal capacity to enter into a binding contract with UNOPS.
- A bidder, and all parties constituting the bidder, may have the nationality of any country with the exception of the nationalities, if any. A Bidder shall be deemed to have the nationality of a country if the Bidder is a citizen or is constituted, incorporated, or registered and operates in conformity with the provisions of the laws of that country.
- A Bidder shall not have a conflict of interest. A bidder shall be considered to have a conflict of interest if:
- A Bidder (including its personnel) has a close business or family relationship with a UNOPS personnel or with personnel of the UNOPS partner who engaged UNOPS and who: (i) are directly or indirectly involved in the preparation of the bidding documents or specifications of the contract, and/or the bid evaluation process of such contract; or (ii) would be involved in the implementation or supervision of such contract
- A Bidder is associated, or has been associated in the past, directly or indirectly, with a firm or any of its affiliates which have been engaged by UNOPS to provide consulting services for the preparation of the design, specifications, and other documents to be used for the procurement of the goods, services or works required in the present procurement process
- Bidders must disclose any actual or potential conflict of interest in the Bidder Information Form and they shall be deemed ineligible for this procurement process unless such conflict of interest is resolved in a manner acceptable to UNOPS. Failure to disclose any actual or potential conflict of interest may lead to the Bidder being sanctioned further to UNOPS policy on vendor sanctions (PDF)
Application Closing Date
12:00 (GMT), 15th December, 2021.
Interested vendors must respond to this tender using the UNOPS eSourcing system, via the UNGM portal. In order to access the full UNOPS tender details, request clarifications on the tender, and submit a vendor response to a tender using the system, vendors need to be registered as a UNOPS vendor at the UNGM portal and be logged into UNGM.
For guidance on how to register on UNGM and submit responses to UNOPS tenders in the UNOPS eSourcing system, please refer to the user guide and other resources available at: https://esourcing.unops.org/#/Help/Guides
if you are interested in improving your knowledge of what UNOPS procures, how we procure and how to become a vendor to supply to our organization? Learn more about our free online course on "Doing business with UNOPS".