The Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI) invites interested and capable Health Maintenance Organizations (HMOs) to indicate interest by tendering RFP documents for the following works:
The Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI) was established in 2002 to increase access to care and treatment for people living with HIV/AIDS and to strengthen health systems in resource- poor countries. Over the past few years, CHAI has expanded the scope of our work to include access to high-quality treatment for malaria, new vaccines, and essential treatments for common childhood illnesses such as diarrhea and pneumonia, reproductive, maternal, and neonatal health. CHAI has also increasingly supported governments to build the capacity required for high-quality health care and treatment programs. Currently, CHAI partners with governments in more than 25 countries while more than 70 countries directly benefit from the low-priced drugs and diagnostic test agreements that CHAI has negotiated.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Proposal (RFP) for the Provision of Health Care Services
The Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI) is pleased to invite interested and capable Health Maintenance Organizations (HMOs) to submit proposals to provide health care services to staff and dependents of Clinton Health Access Initiative. Interested organizations can send their proposals based on the services provided, hospitals and locations covered.
Scope of Work
CHAI seeks to engage a qualified HMO to provide Health care services for the staff and dependents (170 staff and 130 dependents) for a period of one year. The services to be provided include but are not limited to the following.
- Accident and Emergency services
- Outpatient services
- Inpatient services
- Diagnostic services
- Radioecology services
- Pregnancy and Childbirth services
- Intensive Care services
- Child Health Services
- Specialized Surgical procedures
- Dental services/li>
- Ophthalmological Services
- Otolaryngological (ENT) Services
- Psychiatry services
- Fertility Services
- Cancer Benefit
- HIV/AIDs Management
- Annual Medical checks
- Fitness centres and Gyms (provide names and locations)
- Inpatient/hospitalization benefits in the UK, US and France (provide limit/ other countries)
- Second opinion service by Experts local and abroad
- Congenital anomaly treatment (born in/outside the plan)
- Reimbursement for delivery Abroad
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Telemedicine Services
- COVID-19 test
- Adult Vaccinations
- Outpatient Psychiatry cover
- Mortuary Services
- Life and Permanent disability Benefit for each dependent
- Personal Accident Benefit for Principal
- Worldwide Travel Insurance cover for Principal
- Others (kindly state)
Application Closing Date
17:00 Hours (WAT) 4th December, 2021.
Submission of Documents
The Country Director,
Clinton Health Access Initiative,
#7 Ganges Street,
Off Alvan Ikoku Way,
Maitama - (FCT) Abuja.
Attention: CHAI Nigeria Procurement (HMO/001/Health Care Services)
For more clarifications on this RFP, please Click Here
- Distribution of this document does not mean there is any commitment on the part of CHAI to fund an applicant.
- CHAI will not reimburse or otherwise bear any costs associated with this RFP or proposal development regardless of whether an organization is selected to implement the project.
- Please note that no fee is required in submission of these applications.
- CHAI makes no representation or warranty and, shall incur no liability whatsoever under any law as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the information contained in the RFP.