The Jigawa State Government invites interested and reputable contractors to indicate interest by submitting pre-qualification and tender documents for the following works:
Jigawa State Government invites applications for:
Title: Invitation for Pre-Qualification / Invitation to Tender
The Government of Jigawa State in its effort to increase access to portable water supply in the small towns wish to embark, through the Small Towns Water Supply and Sanitation Agency (STOWA), hereby invites tenders from reputable contractors for the construction of 45no. New solar powered water schemes, Rehabilitation of 21no. solar water supply schemes, Replacement of 1no. 3Hp submersible pump and Fencing the perimeter of pump house across the 15no. Constituencies of the State (2021 Constituency Projects) LOT 1-51.
Scope of Work
- Construction of 45no. new solar powered water schemes at Maskanyu,Asuduwa,Bukari,Kure and Jama’ar Gayu (Auyo constituency),Babura Bayan Secretariat (Babura constituency),Gwadayi (Buji constituency),Malam Ada,Dandidi,Habatsai,Garin Gada,Majia Gari and Garin Mado(Gagarawa constituency) ,Garin Malam,Lafiyari,Jangon Kaddira,Matara Kano,Kasaga Karama,Unguwar Malamai,Abuja and Tagine (Guri constituency),Jemawa,Rataye and Tashar Dankyambo (Kanya constituency),Turmi and Gareru ( Kaugama constituency),Federal polytechnic and Tomato market Gada (Kazaure constituency),Karigi and Karitsalle(Kirikasamma),Galadi and Kukayasku, (Maigatari constituency),Yalwan Bujuri,Kashin Dila,Kargon Shayya,Makarantar Mata and Kiberi (Malam Madori constituency),Yandadi and Takalmawa Gabas da Yamma(Miga constituency),Madoba,Shangyal,Fulanin Gidan Ganji and Budade (Ringim constituency) and Kuda as well as Gwarta Babba (Yankwashi constituency).
- Rehabilitation of 21no. solar water supply schemes at Maifari,B/Daniya,Tsirya,Gwabso,Garin Tudu,Kaugarwa,Garewa,Gangara,Tattari,Kabara,Gago,Mai Hassan,Mai Duna Kaudawar Bura,Rago,Kirilla,Garin Mallam,Mallam Abba,Alhazai,Gangaren B/Ruwa and Garin Ladan (Maigatari Constituency)
- Replacement of 1no. 3Hp submersible pump at Buji Gari (Buji constituency)
- Fencing the perimeter of pump house at Burmaruwa(Gwiwa constituency)
Companies interested in the projects are to submit company profile which must contain the following:
- Certificate of incorporation with cooperate Affairs Commission
- Certified true copy of memorandum and article of association
- Tax clearance for the last three years
- Evidence of registration with Jigawa state works registration board in relevant category
- Company’s audited account for the last one year
- Evidence of financial capability and Banking support
- Verifiable evidence of Company profile and technical qualification of key technical personnel registered with relevant professional bodies (COREN,CORBON,QSRBN,ARCON etc
- That the company have fulfilled all obligations to pay taxes, pensions and social security contributions
- Evidence of similar projects executed (letter of award and completion certificate) at least three (3) in the past five (5) years.
- Description and list of relevant construction/building equipment's
- Company average annual turnover of not less than N10 million
- VAT registration and evidence of past remittance
- A sworn affidavit certifying as follows:
- That the document submitted for the pre-qualification exercise are not only genuine but correct
- That none of the director of the company has been convicted by any court law
- That the company is not bankrupt
- That none of the officers of Jigawa State/Local government is a present or former director of the company.
Application Closing Date
12:00 Hours Monday, 20th December, 2021.
Opening of Bids
Bid opening shall take place at the conference hall of the Jigawa State Ministry of Water Resources by 12.00Noon same day. The representatives of the bidders and the general public are invited to witness the public opening of bid.
Collection of Tender Documents
Interested bidders are to collect bid documents from the office of the secretary procurement committee Jigawa state, STOWA, Shuwarin, Kiyawa Road, Dutse on payment of non-refundable tender fee of Twenty Thousand Naira only (N20, 000.00) from the date of publication of the advert and between 9:00am to 4:00pm Mondays to Fridays, except on public holidays.
Submission of Tender Documents
Completed tender documents and company profile with the covering letter of company’s letter head in three copies (one original and two photocopies) shall be submitted in sealed envelope marked with company’s bid invitation number at the top left hand corner, and addressed to:
The Ag.Managing Director,
Small Town Water Supply and Sanitation Agency (STOWA),
Shuwarin, Kiyawa Road,
Dutse -Jigawa State.
The financial bid should be accompanied with bid security of 2% of the bid price either in form of insurance bond or bank guarantee addressed to the address above.
N/B: Bids shall be valid for a period of 90 days (3month) after Bid opening.
However, bidders should note the following information's:-
- Bids submitted after deadline for submission will be returned un-opened
- Only financial bids of successful pre-qualified bidders will be opened, while those for the un-successful bidders will be returned un-opened
- This advert shall not be constructed as commitment on the part of the Jigawa State Small Towns water supply And Sanitation Agency nor shall it entail a company to make any claims whatsoever and /or to seek any identity from the Jigawa State Small Towns water supply And Sanitation Agency by virtue of such company having responded to this advert
- All cost will be borne by the bidders as the Jigawa State Small Towns water supply And Sanitation Agency will not be held responsible for any cost or expenses incurred by any interested party (i.e) in connection with any response to this invitation,
- The Jigawa State Small Towns water supply And Sanitation Agency reserves the right to annul the procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities
- Alternative bid will not be accepted
- Bidders with the same subsidiary relationship are not allowed to partake in the same lot.