The International Organization for Migration (IOM) invites interested and eligible bidders to tender sealed bidding documents for the following works:
The International Organization for Migration (IOM) is an intergovernmental organization that provides services and advice concerning migration to governments and migrants, including internally displaced persons, refugees, and migrant workers. In September 2016, IOM became a related organization of the United Nations.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Bid for One Year Long Term Agreement for the Supply of Borehole and Latrine Repair Materials
In the framework of The Emergency Response Program in North-east Nigeria, the IOM Bids Evaluation and Awards Committee ("BEAC") now invites interested Bidders to submit “Bid” for the supply and delivery of One Year Long-Term Agreement For Supply of Borehole and Latrine Repair Materials.
Scope of work
- Materials for Regular Latrine Repairs (Refer to Requirement Schedule for list of items) / 1 / Ls
- Materials for Regular Borehole Repairs (Refer to Requirement Schedule for list of items) /1 / Ls
- This Invitation for Bids is open to all Bidders from eligible source countries.
- Bidders should not be associated, or have been associated in the past, directly or indirectly, with a firm or any of its affiliates which have been engaged by IOM to provide consulting services for the preparation of the design, specifications, and other documents to be used for the procurement of the goods to be purchased under this Invitation for Bids.
- Government-owned enterprises in IOM’s Mission country Mission may participate only if they are legally and financially autonomous, if they operate under commercial law, and if they are not a beneficiary of IOM.
- Bidders shall not be under a declaration of ineligibility for corrupt, fraudulent and coercive practices issued by IOM in accordance with ITB Clause 3
- Bidders shall not be involved in terrorist act/criminal activities or associated with individuals and/or entities associated with terrorist act/criminal activities. For this purpose, Bidders shall not be included in the proscribed list of individuals and/or entities as contained in the 1267 Committee of the UN Security Council Counter Terrorism Committee (CTC).
- Company Profile (including the names of owners, key officers, technical personnel)
- Company's Articles of Incorporation, Partnership or Corporation, whichever is applicable, including amendments thereto, if any.
- Certificate of Registration from host country's Security & Exchange Commission or similar government agency/department/ministry
- Valid Government Permits/Licenses
- Audited Financial Statements for the last 3 years
- Certificates from the Principals (e.g. Manufacturer's Authorization, Certificate of Exclusive Distributorship, Any certificate for the purpose, indicating name, complete address and contact details)
- List of Plants/Warehouse/Service Facilities
- List of Offices/Distribution Centers/Service Centers
- Quality and Safety Standard Document / ISO 9001
- List of all contracts entered into for the last 3 years (indicate whether completed or ongoing )
- Certification that Non-performance of contract did not occur within the last 3 years prior to application for evaluation based on all information on fully settled disputes or litigation
- For Construction Projects: List of machines & equipment (include brand, capacity and indication if the equipment are owned or leased by the Contractor)
Application Closing Date
18:00Hrs, 30th December, 2021.
Submission of Documents
The Bidder shall seal the original and each copy of the bid in separate envelopes, duly marking the envelopes as "Original Bid" and "Copy of Bid". The envelopes shall then be sealed in an outer envelope marked "Bid for One Year Long-Term Agreement For Supply of Borehole and Latrine Repair Materials - ITB-NG30-21-1373 Bidder’s Company Name, Do not open until the day of bid opening". And submitted to:
International Organization for Migration (IOM),
No. 5 Gambole Road,
Off Giwa Barracks,
Maiduguri - Borno State.
N/B: Copies of Bids are to be dropped into the tender box and the bid register must be completed by vendor with (Company name, email address, and signed off).
- The inner and outer envelopes shall also indicate the name and address of the Bidder to enable the bid to be returned unopened in case it is declared "late".
- If the outer envelope is not sealed and marked as required (above) the bid will still be considered, however, IOM will assume no responsibility for the bid’s misplacement or premature opening.
- IOM may, at its discretion, extend this deadline for the submission of bids by amending the bidding documents. in which case all rights and obligations of IOM and bidders previously subject to the deadline will thereafter be subject to the deadline as extended.
- The Bidder will assume the responsibility and expenses for the re-possession of the returned bid documents.
- IOM reserves the right to accept or reject any bids, and to cancel the procurement process and reject all bids at any time prior to award of Contract, without obligation to inform the affected Bidder/s of the ground for IOM action.
For more clarifications on this ITB, please Click Here