The Centre For Gospel Health And Development (CeGHaD) invites interested contractors to indicate interest by tendering EOI and quotation documents for the following works:
The Anglican Diocese of Jos established the Centre for Gospel Health and Development (CeGHaD) in May 1994 as the health and social development ministry arm of the Church as a result of the church growth and expansion emphasis of the Most Rev. Dr. Benjamin Argak Kwashi who became Bishop of Jos in 1992, then known as Gospel Medical Services (GMS) and later renamed Gospel Health and Development Services (GHaDS).
CeGHaD acquired its new name following its registration as a faith-based Non-governmental Organization (NGO) with the Corporate Affairs Commission. CeGHaD has close to 20 years’ experience working on health, humanitarian and development projects with bilateral and multilateral donors.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Expression Of Interest (EOI) and Invitation for Submission of Quotations for the Rehabilitation of Motorized Boreholes, Construction of Indian Mark III Hand Pumps and Supply of Hand Pump Borehole and Motorized Borehole Maintenance Toolboxes in Plateau and Nasarawa States
Centre For Gospel Health And Development (CeGHaD) - A Registered Nigeria Faith-Based Non-Governmental Organization (FBO) working on Humanitarian Response In North Central Nigeria with funding support from BMZ through CBM Nigeria is calling for Expression of Interest to Tender/Bid (Quotation) for the services of the under-listed services items.
Scope of Works
- Rehabilitation of Motorized Boreholes at Binchi Community, Bassa LGA, Heipang Community Barkin Ladi LGA in Plateau State and Agon community- Obi LGA, Kadarko community- Keana LGA in Nasarawa state.
- Constructions of New Hand Pump Borehole in Bishara Anglican School Amo Bisa-Bassa LGA, Luwe Community-Mangu LGA, Maikatako Community, Kuba Community Gura Community Bokkos LGA in Plateau state and Government Secondary School Agon-Obi LGA, Government Secondary School-Awe LGA, Islamiya Primary School Agyaragu-ObI/Lafia LGAs in Nasarawa State.
- Supply of Hand Pump Borehole and Motorized Borehole Maintenance Toolboxes.
Application Closing Date
15th December, 2021.
Method of Application
All Interested vendors should first submit Expression of Interest (EOI) with Organization Profile and Request for details/Specification from CeGHD via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or handwriting on or before 9th December 2021.
All bids (quotations) should be submitted to CeGHaD official mail or hand-delivered to:
Centre for Gospel Health and Development (CeGHaD),
Attention: The Procurement Committee,
Flat 1, # 5 Barr Okonko,
E. Bassey Close,
Opposite COCIN Church Bukuru Low-cost,
Jos South - Plateau State.
- Bidders must follow the instructions outlined in all the documents for this tender in the submission of their bid to CeGHAD. A prospective bidder requiring any clarification on technical, contractual or commercial matters may notify CeGHaD via email at the following address not later than 13 December 2021 before the closing date for the submission of quotations. Email for submissions of expression of interest and requesting for BOQ: email@example.com
- Provide evidence of registration of business with a verifiable business address & a valid Bank account in the name of the business.
- Evidence of payment of Tax/ Company TIN Number.
- Evidence/reference of past jobs done.
- CeGHaD will not be responsible for any cost or expenses incurred by the vendor in connection with the preparation or submission of the bids.
- 5% WHT & 1% Development Levy would be deducted from the gross amount as required by the law.
N/B: Quotations most be signed by the vendor.