Catholic Relief Services (CRS) invites interested and competent contractors to indicate interest by submitting RFQ documents for the following works:
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is the international humanitarian agency of the Catholic community in the United States.
Catholic Relief Services is a manifestation of love for our brothers and sisters around the globe by the Catholic community of the United States. We protect, defend and advance human life around the world by directly meeting basic needs and advocating solutions to injustice. CRS is a pro-life organization dedicated to preserving the sacredness and dignity of human life from conception to natural death. Every aspect of our work is to help life flourish. We are resolute in our commitment to the Church and its teaching.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Quotation (RFQ) - REF No: RFQ_NG6003
Catholic Relief Services (CRS), an International Non-Governmental relief and development organization is conducting a process to engage vendors for its GIZ Poultry Project, which involves the distribution of Poultry Starter Kits and Chicken to identified rural women interested in Poultry business in Adamawa and Southern Borno. The assistance includes the distribution of 5 months old Fulani bred Cocks and Hens, Starter kits for chicken housing (poultry cage), Egg incubators, Solar equipment including batteries and panels, Inverters and other non-food items (NFIs).
CRS hereby extends invitation to competent Consultants (Individuals or Corporate Organizations) with offices in Borno and Adamawa States to bid in response to this Consultancy.
- Bidders must not be associated or have been associated in the past directly or indirectly with a firm or any of its affiliates which have been engaged by CRS to provide services for the preparation of the design, specifications and other documents to be used for the procurement of the goods under this request for quotation.
- Bidders shall not be eligible to submit an offer and to be awarded a contract when, at the time of quotation submission:
- Bidders are already suspended by CRS or by United Nations, the World Bank, or other public international entities
- Bidders names are associated with terrorism and appear in the list that the European Union, the U.S. Government, and the United Nations Security Council have published identifying individuals and organizations considered to be associated with terrorism.
- Furthermore, as a condition to doing business with CRS, it is necessary that the supplier, their subsidiaries, agents, intermediaries, and principals cooperate with the CRS or its agent in the conduct of evaluation, review, audit, inspection, assurance validation, counter-fraud activities, investigations or other action.
- Failure to fully cooperate with investigations will be considered sufficient grounds to allow CRS to repudiate and terminate the contract, and to include the supplier on CRS list of suspended suppliers.
Application Closing Date
5:00pm, 5th December, 2021.
Submission of Documents
All completed documents and quotations should be put in a sealed envelope. Vendors must write the RFQ number on the sealed envelope.
Bids/Offers should include the "Company Profile" the first page must be on Company letter Head with email and contact telephone number(s) duly signed, dated and stamped in each page as well as all other required documents in a closed envelope that is signed on the seal to the CRS Office located at:
No. 05 Off Kano Street.
Saleh Michika's Residence,
Barracks Road, Jimeta-Yola,
- At time of submitting your Bid/Offer, ensure the register is signed at the CRS' Security desk.
- The submitted tender documents must be labelled with vendor name and RFQ number.
- Bids received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Only sealed bids/Proposals will be considered.
Bid/Quote shall be evaluated to determine the lowest priced (best value) most technically acceptable offer that meets CRS's delivery schedule requirements:
- Compliance with specifications/technical requirements
- Estimated time of delivery effectiveness
- Lowest price offered
- Past performance in working with NGOs or UN agencies and lor in private sector on projects of similar type and scale)
- Price should be submitted in Nigerian Naira (NGN), inclusive of withholding tax.
- The Bidder cannot claim any costs not captured in their Bid/Quote. Arithmetical errors will be rectified on the following basis: If there is a discrepancy between the unit price and the total price that is obtained by multiplying the unit price and quantity, the unit price shall prevail, and the total price shall be corrected. If the Bidder does not accept the correction of errors, its Bid/Quote will be rejected.
- CRS request payment terms of net 30 days. The payment will be made upon verification that the goods/ works are received as per specifications and Acceptance report/certificate issued by the Purchaser
- Consultants can apply for all or part of the material/services requested in this RFQ.
- Language for RFQ Responses must be in English,
- Carefully read the terms and conditions section.