The International Labour Organization (ILO) invites competent and interested contractor(s) to indicate interest by submitting quotation documents for the following work:
The International Labour Organization (ILO) is a United Nations agency whose mandate is to advance social and economic justice through setting international labour standards. Founded in October 1919 under the League of Nations, it is the first and oldest specialised agency of the UN.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Quotation (RFQ) for Installation of Cisco IP PBX Telephone System in the ILO Abuja Office
In order to reduce communication costs and increase efficiency, effectiveness and reliability, the ILO Abuja Office is requesting for installation of purchased Cisco PBX communication system.
The system put in place is expected to integrate the possibility of the below work scenarios for users:
- Remote users (teleworkers).
- Mobile or travelling users.
The purpose of this RFQ specification section is to provide a general framework for the installation of purchased Cisco IP PBX telephone system in the ILO Abuja Office. The system must be stable and reliable, with a general performance level of 99% availability or more.
These specifications relate to:
- The pre-installation and basic configuration of the new Cisco IP PBX on site, and it’s ancillary equipment as described in this document;
- System programming (classes of services, categories of access, numbering plan, automatic routing service, etc.);
- Provision of basic training in the use of the system to the client;
- The supply of system documentation in English (user, operator and technical);
- A standard warranty on installation for a period of at least one year.
The service includes:
- Installation of hardware, software and accessories (even if not expressly mentioned in these specifications) necessary for the Cisco IP PBX to be functional and up to date when the system is put into service.
- Testing and tuning necessary to ensure that the Cisco IP PBX is in perfect working order and delivered in accordance with these specifications.
- Recommendations for preliminary operational tests before commissioning of the Cisco IP PBX.
Terms and Conditions
The Equipment to be installed is new purchased in the year 2019 & delivered in the year 2020. The contractor will ensure that he has ownership or is an authorised agent for the installation of the proposed systems. This contract may be subject to negotiations.
General Technical Evaluation Criteria
- The PABX must be fully digital (IP).
- The PABX must integrate the ARS / LCR routing functions.
- Access to telecommunication operators must be made either by the T0 / T2 ISDN or analogue telephone gateways depending on the situation.
- The power supplies of the telephones must be exclusively Power Over Ethernet;
- The management or administration of the IP PBX must be totally 100% Web interface.
- The IP PBX must have the following integrated servers: interactive voice server, voicemail, etc.)
- The IP PBX must be able to offer the technical features described either by default or as an added option to be turned on when required.
- The supplier must have at least 5 years of experience in installing and configuring IP PBXs.
- The supplier must provide at least one year warranty
- The supplier must accept ILO Terms and Conditions concerning contracts.
Submission of Documents
For more clarifications on this RFQ, please Click Here