Nasarawa State Urban Development Board (NUDB) invites interested and eligible bidders to submit sealed bids for the following works:
Nasarawa State Urban Development Board (NUDB) came into being as a result of the creation of Nasarawa State on 1st October, 1996. However, the Edict formally establishing the Board was enacted in 2008 and with it came the enabling instrument that guides its daily conduct and operations.
It is instructive to note that Nasarawa State Urban Development Board (NUDB) as presently constituted, comprises of the defunct Ministry for Urban Development (MUD) as well as the defunct Karu Area Planning and Development Authority (KAPDA), all of which were fused together vide the edict establishing the Board in 2008.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Bid for Procurement of Contractors for the Dualization of Shendam Road in Lafia Town
Nasarawa State Urban Development Board (NUDB) in compliance with the provisions of the Nasarawa State Bureau of Public Procurement (NSBPP) Act 2020, hereby invites bids from interested bidders for the construction of:
- Dualization of Shendam road (4.5km).
Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding Process using Invitation For Bid (IFB) as specified in the NSBPP 2020 Law and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
- Evidence of CAC including form CAC 2 & CAC7.
- Tax clearance for 3yrs valid till December.
- Evidence of pension compliance certificate till December, 2020.
- Evidence of current ITF compliance certificate till December,2020.
- Guidance of Nigerian Social Insurance Trust fund NSTIF till December, 2020.
- Registration on the State Database of Nasarawa State Contractors, Consultants and Service providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring by December, 2020 or valid certificate issued by NSBPP.
- Evidence of previous Contracts for the last 5 years.
- Audited Financial Statements for the last 5 years to demonstrate the financial capability of the Bidder in terms of Profitability and adequate working capital.
Application Closing Date
12:00 noon, 17th December, 2021.
Opening of Bids
Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidder's designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below Conference Hall NUDB Jos road Lafia, Nasarawa State on 17th December, 2021 by 12 noon.
Collection of Bidding Documents
The Bidding document in English may be purchased by interested eligible Bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of One Hundred Thousand naira (N100,000). The method of payment will be CASH or Bank Draft.
Submission of Documents
Bidders are to submit their bids two (2) copies (1) original 1 copy clearly marked with the item of procurement and addressed to:
Managing Director / CEO NUDB,
NUDB Jos Road Lafia,
- All Bids must be accompanied with a Bid Security of One Hundred Million Naira (N100M) only
- Electronic Bidding will not be permitted.
- Late Bids will be rejected.
Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from NUDB Attn: (MD/CEO), Telephone: 09152593636, 08033792877, 08085912304 and inspect the Bidding document during office hours 0900 to 1700 hours at the address stated above.
Disclosing whether or not any officer of Nasarawa State Urban Development Board(NUDB) or the Bureau is a former or present Director. Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidders and to confirm that all information presented in its bids are true and correct in all particular:
- Of not having any Director who has been convicted in any country for criminal and misrepresentation or falsification of facts relating to any matter.
- Of not being in receivership, the subject of any form of insolvency or bankruptcy proceeding or the subject of any winding up petition or proceedings.