The United Nations Secretariat invites interested / reputable vendors and contractors to indicate interest by tendering EOI documents for the following works:
The United Nations Secretariat is one of the six major organs of the United Nations, with the others being the General Assembly; the Security Council; the Economic and Social Council; the defunct Trusteeship Council; and the International Court of Justice. The Secretariat is the United Nations' executive arm. The United Nations Secretariat carries out the day-to-day work of the UN as mandated by the General Assembly and the Organization's other main organs.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Expression of Interest (REOI)
The United Nations (UN), Department of Operational Support (DOS) has a requirement for a range of predefined, prepacked First Aid Kits (FAKs) and Trauma Bags and seeks to identify qualified manufacturers and suppliers to participate in a planned solicitation for the above indicated requirement.
The UN intends to establish a systems contract for the supply of prepacked First Aid Kits (FAKs) & Trauma Bags for the United Nations Peacekeeping Missions, Agencies, Funds and Programmes globally for a period of one (1) year, with the option for extension for four (4) additional periods of one (1) year each, at the sole discretion of the United Nations, subject to satisfactory performance by the Vendor(s) and availability of funds and the United Nations mandate. It is to be noted that the UN does not guarantee any minimum quantity to be purchased during the term of the Contract(s).
Scope of Work
- Provision of prepacked First Aid Kits and Trauma Bags to all UN Missions, Agencies, Funds and Programmes.
Specific Reqirements / Information (if any)
Please follow the instructions below:
- Please review this complete request for EOI document.
- Interested vendors must complete and submit the Vendor Response Form electronically. At this stage, please do not submit any additional information and no questions will be answered.
- Vendor registration is mandatory for responding to this EOI. If you have questions related to UN vendor registration, please follow the instructions below or contact: email@example.com
Application Closing Date
24th December, 2021.
Submission of Documents
Interested vendors / offeres who wish to express their interest to this EOI should, please Click Here
- Companies can only participate in solicitations of the UN Secretariat after completing their registration (free of charge) at the United Nations Global Marketplace (www.ungm.org).
- As you express interest in the planned solicitation by submitting this response form, please verify that your company is registered under its full legal name on the United Nations Global Marketplace (www.ungm.org) and that your application has been submitted to the UN Secretariat.
- While companies can participate in solicitations after completion of registration at Basic Level, we strongly recommend all companies to register at least at Level 1 under the United Nations Secretariat prior to participating in any solicitations.
For more clarification on this EOI, please Click Here