The Agro-Processing, Productivity Enhancement and Livelihood Support (APPEALS) invites eligible and competent consultant(s) to tender EoI documents for the following works:
Agro-Processing, Productivity Enhancement and Livelihood Support (APPEALS), is a World Bank-assisted project, implemented through the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development in six participating states of Cross River, Enugu, Kaduna, Kano, Kogi, and Lagos.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Expression of Interest (REOI) - Consultancy Services
This request for expression of interest follows the General Procurement Notice (GPN) for the Agro-Processing, Productivity Enhancement and Livelihood Improvement Support Projects which appeared in This Day Newspaper and DailyTrust Newspaper both of Monday, 3rd September, 2018.
The National Coordinating Office of Agro Processing, Productivity Enhancement and Livelihood Improvement Support Project (APPEALS) through the Federal Government of Nigeria has received a credit from the International Development Association (hereinafter referred to as IDA) Bank toward the financing the Project and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this credit to payments under contracts for the following Consultancy Services.
Scope of Work
- Engagement of Consultant for the Third Party Monitoring of APPEALS Project Activities in Kaduna, Kano and Kogi States (Northern Region).
- Engagement of Consultant for the Third Party Monitoring of APPEALS Project Activities in Cross River, Enugu and Lagos States (Southern Region).
- The key objective of the assignment is to provide a third party independent view, monitoring and assessment of project implementation in order to ensure balance reporting of the project progress/performance when compared with other internal and external monitoring evaluation reports for the project.
The APPEALS project is in line with the Agricultural Promotion Policy (The Green Alternative) of the Federal Government of Nigeria, which intends to build on the legacy of the Agricultural Transformation Agenda (ATA) and plans to support policy thrust on food security, local production, job creation and economic diversification. APPEALS is directly contributing to some of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and helping to enhance agricultural productivity of small and medium scale farmers along priority value chains in the six participating states (Cross River, Enugu, Kaduna, Kano, Kogi and Lagos).
The National Coordinating Office of Agro Processing, Productivity Enhancement and Livelihood Improvement Support Project now invites eligible consultants (Firms) to indicate interest in providing a third party monitoring services in any of the listed above. Interested consultants (Firms) must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services (brochures, description of similar assignments, experience in similar activities, and availability of appropriate skills among staff; etc). Consultants may associate to enhance their qualifications.
Application Closing Date
4:00pm Monday, 20th December, 2021.
Submission of Documents
All completed EoI's and documents should be addressed and submitted to:
The National Project Coordinator (NPC),
National Coordinating Office,
Agro Processing, Productivity Enhancement and Livelihood Improvement Support Project (APPEALS),
Plot 14, Cadestral Zone,
B09, Kado District, (Behind Setraco Construction HQ),
- EoI must be clearly marked as appropriate (as per 1-2 services listed above).
- Consultants will be selected under Consultant Qualification (CQ) in accordance with the procedures set out in the World Bank's Guidelines: selections and Employment of Consultants by World Bank Borrowers (current edition).
- Interested consultants may obtain further information at the address above during office hours 10.00am-4.00pm (Monday-Fridays).