The Sokoto State Government invites interested and competent contractors with relevant experience in construction and supply to submit EoI documents for the following works:
Sokoto State Government invites applications for:
Title: Invitation for Expression of Interest (EoI) for the Construction and Equipping of Standard Medical Warehouse in Sokoto State (This Advert Superseeds Previous Advert on this Same Project)
The Sokoto State Government invites interested and competent contractors with relevant experience in construction and supply to submit pre-qualification documents as pre-requisite to tender for the construction and equipping of standard Medical Warehouse at Kassarawa Area, Wamakko Local Government in Sokoto State.
- Evidence of company registration with Corporate Affairs Commission.
- TAX Clearance Certificate (TCC) for the last 3 years.
- Current VAT registration certificate with evidence of up-to-date remittance.
- Audited statement of account of the company for the last 3 years duly prepared and endorsed by a firm of chattered accountants for 2018, 2019 and 2020.
- Detailed 3 copies of company profiles reflecting experience of personnel, plants, and equipment.
- Evidence of financial capability from a reputable Bank.
- Evidence of similar previous project (s) executed within the past five years with verifiable letter of award of contract and completion certificate.
- Evidence of registration with Sokoto State Tenders Board as a contractor.
Application Closing Date
20th December, 2021.
Submission of Documents
Pre-qualification documents are to be submitted in sealed envelope and labelled as "Expression of Interest (EOI)" addressed to:
The Honorable Commissioner,
Ministry of Health,
Block 16, Shehu Kangiwa Secretariat,
- This advertisement shall not be construed as commitment on the part of Sokoto State Government, nor shall it entitle responding companies to seek any indemnity from the State Government by virtue of such companies having responded to this advertisement.