The Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex (OAUTHC) invites interested, qualified and reputable Consultancy Firm(s) to indicate interest by tendering EoI documents for the following works:
The Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex (OAUTHC) is one of first generation of Teaching Hospitals established by the Federal Government to provide qualitative health care delivery to its people.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Expression of Interest (REoI) for Consultancy Service
The Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex (OAUTHC) in implementing her Year 2021 Internally Generated Revenue financed project hereby invites interested, qualified and reputable Consultancy Firm with relevant experience and track record to submit Expression of Interest for Consultancy Service for External Auditor.
Scope of Work
- Lot 1 / Consultancy Service for External Auditor
Interested Consultants are required to submit their Firm’s documents in sequential order as listed below:
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation issued by Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Forms CAC2 and CAC7, or Business Name.
- Evidence of Firm’s Tax Clearance Certificate (or Personal Income Tax Clearance Certificates of all the Partners in case of Business Name) for the last three (3) years valid till 31st December, 2021.
- Evidence of Pension Clearance Certificate valid till 31 December, 2021 (this requirement is only applicable to bidders whose number of staff is 15 and above).
- Evidence of Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31* December, 2021 (this requirement is only applicable to bidders whose number of staff is 5 and above or the bidder’s annual turnover is N50m and above).
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31 December 2021.
- Evidence of Firm’s Current Registration with the Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria.
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 31 December 2021 or valid Certificate issued by the Bureau of Public Procurement.
- Sworn Affidavit:
- Disclosing whether or not any Officer of the relevant Committees of the Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex, Ile-Ife, Osun State or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars;
- That the firm is not in receivership, insolvency and bankruptcy;
- That none of the Director has ever been convicted by any court of Law;
- Evidence of Firm’s current Registration with the Office of the Auditor-General for the Federation.
- Evidence of Firm’s current Registration with relevant Regulatory Professional Body(ies) such as ICAN, ANAN etc.
- Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years (2018,2019 and 2020).
- Reference Letter from a reputable Commercial Bank in Nigeria, indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the Project when needed.
- Firm/Company’s Profile with the Curriculum Vitae of Key Staff to be deployed for the Project including copies of their Academic/Professional qualifications.
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including Letters of Awards and Job Completion Certificates.
- For Joint Venture/Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (M0U) should be provided (CAC, Tax Clearance Certificate, Pension Clearance Certificate, ITF Compliance Certificate, NSITF Clearance Certificate, IRR & Sworn Affidavit are compulsory for each JV partner).
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding letter under the Company/Firm’s Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Number (preferably GSM No.) and e-mail address. The Letter Head Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorized officer of the Firm.
Application Closing Date
12:00pm Tuesday, 21st December, 2021.
Opening of EoI Documents
The Expression of Interest (EOI) Documents will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission at 12:00noon on Tuesday 21st December, 2021 in the Hospital’s Auditorium Building.
Submission of EoI Documents
Interested firms are to submit two (2) bound of EOI separated by dividers and arranged as indicated above. The document should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked with name of the Project and Lot Number and addressed to:
The Chief Medical Director,
Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex,
Ille-Ife - Osun State.
Furthermore, the reverse of each sealed envelope should bear the name and address of the bidder and should be dropped in the designated Bids Box located at the office of the Head of Procurement Department, OAUTHC. Please, ensure you sign the Bid Submission Register in the Office of Director (Procurement Department) Room 7, Behind Administrative Block, Phase I, OAUTHC, Ile-Ife. If all Envelopes are not sealed and marked as required; the OAUThC will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids.
- EOI must be in English Language and signed by an official authorised by the Bidder.
- EoI submitted after the deadline for submission would be returned unopened.
- All costs will be borne by the bidders.
- The OAUTHC, Ile-Ife reserves the right to reject any and/or all bidding packages
- The OAUTHC, Ile-Ife will only recognize and correspond with only authorised Officers of the tendering Companies and NOT through individuals or agents acting on their behalf
- This advertisement for invitation shall neither be constructed as a commitment on the part of the Ile-Ife nor shall it entitle any contractor to make any claim whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from the OAUTHC, Ile-Ife.
- Presence of bidders/representatives and members of the public shall not be required during the bid opening ceremony in compliance with COVID-19 Guidelines. The EOI’s Opening will be covered by video recording (invitation link will be sent to bidders to join the bid opening) with the physical presence of two (2) representatives of private sector professional bodies and Civil Society Organisation in the areas of Anti-Corruption/Transparency.
- Firms can submit through Post (Courier Services).
- Only shortlisted Firms at EoI's Evaluation will be invited at a later date for collection of Request for Proposals.
- Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex also reserves the right to invoke the provisions of Section 28 of Public Procurement Act (PPA) without incurring any liabilities to the bidder.