The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) invites interested, reputable and qualified companies to tender EOI documents for the following works:
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is an independent, humanitarian, international Non-Governmental Organization that works to protect the rights of the displaced and vulnerable people during crisis. NRC provides assistance in the areas of Water Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH), Education, Food Security and Livelihoods, Shelter, Camp Coordination and Camp Management and Information Counseling & Legal Assistance (CLA).
Applications are invited:
Title: Expression of Interest (EOI) for the Pre-Qualification of Suppliers - Jos-Plateau State
NRC has been providing humanitarian assistance to the displaced population of North-East Nigeria with offices in Adamawa, Borno and Plateau States. The Jos, Plateau State Area Office is seeking to pre-qualify interested, reputable and qualified companies that meet the below requirements for the supply and delivery of goods and services for inclusion in the vendor Database. The Pre-qualified vendors who meet all requirements will be invited to participate in subsequent closed tenders and request for quotations processes.
Scope of Work
The categories for pre-qualification are:
||Supply of office consumables (beverages, water, juice, biscuits and toiletries)
||Supply of stationaries and related accessories
||Supply of Printers and ICT equipment and consumables (Supplier with dealership agreement with Original Equipment Manufacturers have an added advantage)
||Supply of Fuel (Diesel) for Office Generators and Vehicles
||Provision of catering services for meetings and training's
||Supply of assorted office and household furniture
||Supply of IEC and visibility materials ( vendor must have a printing press)
Firms are required to attach the following documents to their application:
- Mandatory Requirements:
- Detailed Company Profile with registered address, functional email, telephone numbers and point of contact for the organization, organogram and CVs of staff.
- Evidence of company registration (i.e. Certificate of incorporation Corporate, form CACT & CAC2).
- Evidence of tax registration with state and federal tax authorities.
- Verifiable office address in Jos Plateau State.
- Essential Requirements:
- Evidence Previous experience on the specific goods/service
- Possession of authorization letter from an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)(Partner ID for HP, Dell, Cisco, etc. for IT Equipment Suppliers and other registration bodies as required.
- At least 3 past and current references in line to the category being applied for: The reference list should include the following:
- Name of organization/agency/company for which the services were provided.
- Name, address, mobile contact and email of primary contact.
- A brief description of service provide.
Application Closing Date
5:00pm (Nigerian Time) 28th December, 2021.
Submission of Documents
Interested and qualified vendors can submit their applications to No. 2 Logud Close Mazarram, Topp Ray-field Jos South, the Junction immediately after Kakakky Bar before new old government house or by email to: Ng.Quotations@nrc.no
All documents required by this EOI must be received in a sealed envelope and bidders must sign the bid submission register. Bidders MUST clearly indicate on the envelope the pre-qualification no# for the category they are applying for. Late Submissions will not be accepted.
- Application for each category should be submitted separately (and clearly marked with category number). The category number/details MUST be clearly indicated on the envelope or on the email subject, failure to do so will lead to disqualification.
- All inquiries regarding this EOI can be addressed to: email@example.com not later than 20th December 2021.
- This call for expression of Interest does not amount to a commitment on the part of NRC and nothing in this EOI shall be construed as a form of a binding legal contract.
- The Norwegian Refugee Council reserves the right to accept or reject any or all the Proposals without any obligation to inform the affected applicants of the ground for the acceptance or rejection.