The D-8 Health and Social Protection (D-8 HSP) invites competent contractors, vendors and other service providers to indicate interest by submitting EOI documents for the following works:
The D-8 Health and Social Protection (D-8 HSP) Programme was established in 2018 in order to support Member States to improve health services and uplift living standards of their citizens by eliminating hunger, poverty and diseases in accordance with the United Nations SDGs 1, 2, and 3.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Expression of Interest for Procurement Expert and Consultants
The Health and Social Protection (HSP) Programme of Developing-8 Organization for Economic Cooperation is requesting for expression of interest from procurement experts and consultants. We are a foremost multilateral and multinational platform for partnership and development with an overarching objective to support member countries to expedite the attainment of the SDGS 1, 2 and 3 with a view to enhancing their GDPs through resource mobilization, technical assistance, and peer review mechanisms.
We invite prequalify competent contractors, vendors and other service providers who wish to be engaged for jobs in the various areas specified below and accordingly invite interested parties who are competent, experienced, and reputable to apply. These services are required in our office in Abuja, Nigeria as the case may arise.
Scope of Work (Goods and Services Required)
Supply of Goods:
- Motor Vehicles:
- Supply of motor vehicles of different brands and models.
- Computers and Laptops:
- Supply of units of laptops and other electronics of various make and specifications.
- Furniture and fittings:
- Supply of furniture and fittings for the use of the organisation.
- Server & Networking:
- Procurement and installation of hardware and software for the set-up of standard server room with standard IT equipment; active directory domain services set up; and network and security solutions.
Consultancy Services I:
- Health Financing:
- Mapping of health financing landscape in MCs to identify needs of those left behind.
- Conduct situation analysis to identify existing Health and Social Protection programmes that support progress towards SDGS 1, 2 and 3 in Member countries.
- Build capacity of country teams on adopted financing tools and mechanisms.
- Develop information materials about financing tools and disseminate in Member countries.
- Conduct regional and national workshops (physical and virtual) for experiential sharing.
- Visualizer Dashboard:
- Development of a Platform Dashboard (aggregation and visualization)
- Visualizer for data use and visualizations).
Consultancy Services II:
- Consulting engagement for the provision of finance, accounting, and other related functions.
- Engagement of an insurance firm to provide coverage for staff and other assets of the organisation and provide professional advice as appropriate.
- Engagement for security and logistics support for the office and in selected states of the Federation.
- Engagement to support the organization with designing, printing, and publication.
- Consultancy for event management and facilitation services.
- Provision of facility management services including supply of fuel for generating set.
- Engagement of media/communication consultant to the profile of the organization and communicate progress and results.
- Consultancy for technical support and maintenance of clients, hardware, software, websites, servers, communication solutions, etc.
- Delivery of bespoke training solutions aimed at improved personal and organization performance. Such training programme shall cover areas among others, personal and team's effectiveness; execution; leadership; communication; creating effective partnership with the public sector; grant management, etc.
Prospective contractors, vendors and consultants shall be required to possess the following:
- Valid certification of registration/incorporation.
- Current Tax Clearance Certificate for the last 3 years, valid up to December 31st, 2020.
- Value Added Tax (VAT) registration certificate.
- Company's profile.
- Letter of reference/guarantee from the bank.
- Evidence of involvement and experience in similar contract stating contract sum and evidence of award and timely completion of job.
- Current certificate of compliance issued by the National Pensions Commission as evidence of compliance with the Pension Reform Act 2014.
Application Closing Date
12.00 midnight Tuesday, December 21, 2021.
Submission of Pre-Qualification Documents
- Late submission will be rejected.
- This advertisement for pre-qualification to tender shall not be construed to be a commitment on the part of the client nor shall it entitle the contractor/vendor submitting the tender to make any claims whatsoever and seek any indemnity from client by virtue of having responded to this advert.
- Pre-qualification should be very clear about the bidder's area and proven competence.
- Proposal for different procurement/category should be submitted in different envelopes
- Subsequent to this pre-qualification exercise, tender for contracts and jobs will be accepted only from pre-qualified contractors, and the client shall not enter any correspondence with unsuccessful applicants.