The Society for Family Health (SFH) invites interested and reputable companies to indicate interest by tendering sealed bids for the following works:
Society for Family Health (SFH) is a Nigerian non-governmental organisation (NGO) working in partnership with communities, government, donors and the private sector for universal health coverage and social justice of all Nigerians. We deploy health system strengthening and total market approaches in a bid to unify the private and public health sectors to scale an Essential Package of Health Services (EPHS) offering of good quality to all Nigerians.
Our activities focus on HIV/AIDS prevention, Family Planning Maternal and Child Health (Malaria, Water and Sanitation, Nutrition and Diarrhoea control). The mission of SFH is to empower Nigerians, particularly the poor and vulnerable to lead healthier lives. SFH connects all Nigerians in an innovative social business model to expand access to essential health commodities while boosting overall national health financing.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Bid (ITB) for the Supply of Project Automobile Vehicles
SFH is currently implementing the Integrate Project, which is funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and MSD for Mother Foundation. The project is geared at Improving Service delivery for contraceptive mix and selected PHC services among community Pharmacists and Patent and Proprietary vendors (PPMVs). The project is being implemented in Lagos, Kaduna, Gombe, Kano, Nasarawa, Enugu, Niger, Borno, Yobe, Bauchi and Sokoto States.
Objective of Service:
- Supply of automobile vehicles to SFH Integrate Project.
In line with achieving the major objective for this mission, SFH invites Interested and reputable companies to express interest for the supply and delivery of the automobile vehicles as shown in the table below:
Scope of Work
||4X4 Truck /Vehicle
- 2712tr-fe inline-4 fuel-injected petrol with dual wt-i
- Year: 2020 model
Engine & Transmission:
- Engine: 2.712tr-fe inline-4 fuel-injected petrol with dual wt-i
- Output: 120 kw (160 hp) at 5,500 rpm
- Torque (kg-m/rpm): 246 nAm (181 IbAft) at 3,800 rpm
- Transmission: 6-speed ac60e/ac6Of automatic
- Terrain:4x4 full-time
Body and Chassis:
- Body style: 4 door pick up truck (extra cab/dyal cab)
- Layout: front engine four-wheel drive)
Dimension, Capacities & Suspensions:
- Wheelbase: 3,085 mm (121.5in)
- Length: crew cab: 5,275-5,345 mm (2077-210.4 in)
- Width: 1855mm (73.0in)
- Height: crew cab 1,700-1815 mm (66.9-71.5 in)
- Seating capacity: 5 seats.
- This invitation to bid is in two (2) stages; Pre-qualification and Request for Quotes stages (as described below).
- Delivery of the vehicle will be at SFH Head Office Abuja.
- Cost of delivery of the vehicle must be included in the unit cost and not quoted as a line item.
Potential suppliers will be required to meet all the Pre-qualification/Eligibility criteria listed below to qualify for the next stage of the process.
Pre-qualification Stage/Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for consideration, interested organisations must provide the following details:
- Profile of the organisation, including organisation's Certificate of Incorporation, physical address, and contacts (telephone and email).
- Tax Clearance Certificate for 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Most recent audited account
- Evidence of previous similar job and supply done (must include any or all the following: Award Letters, Purchase Order, Goods Receipt
NB: Successful suppliers must deliver vehicles with full manufacturer's warranty along with after sales support provision for routine preventive maintenance.
Evaluation and Selection of the Supplier
- A procurement committee will be constituted to review the submissions and shortlist applicants to proceed to the next stage of Request for Quotation based on the criteria listed above (as described in A).
- At the pre-qualification stage, a 'yes' or 'no' qualifier will be used to rate all the points detailed in "A" and only companies with a 'yes' response against all the points detailed in "A" above will be considered for the Request for Quote Stage.
- All costs incurred by bidders because of this process and any subsequent requests for information shall be borne by the bidding companies. This would include any costs incurred during submission of bid, sample presentation and subsequent meetings and negotiations.-
- Bids are to be submitted in a sealed envelope; SFH would not be held liable for the outcome of any bid received unsealed.
- All quotes should be on the Company's Letter Headed Paper and signed by an authorized signatory of the Company (quotations received without signatures will not be considered).
Request for Quotation Stage
The Procurement committee setup within SFH will assess the extent to which quotations submitted in response to this ITB, meet the evaluation criteria that are set forth below:
- To be eligible for consideration at this stage; bids from interested organisations must adhere to the specifications provided in the table above. Delivery date and validity of quote (not less than 90 days) must be stated on your quotation.
- Price will be the major criterion used to evaluate the pre-qualified bids; however, delivery date may be used as an evaluation factor.
- Prices shall be stated in Naira (N) for all bidders.
Terms of Invitation Bids
- This publication can also be found on SFH websites: www.sfhnigeria.org (see bid link at the foot of the website home page) and on dgMarket (international tenders portal).
- SFH reserves the right to appoint or not to appoint any of the companies as it may deem fit. Any company appointed shall be subject to terms of engagement that may be entered on appointment as the supplier.
- Organisations should take account of the expected submission date and are responsible to ensure that bids are received at SFH by the due date and time. Lost or misdirected courier packages received after the due date and time will be considered as having been submitted late.
- This advertisement shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of SFH to appoint any organization nor shall it entitle any organization to claim any indemnity from SFH.
- Bids sent via email will not be considered.
- No advance payments will be made to the potential vendor.
- SFH is Value Added Tax (VAT) exempted.
- The applicable Withholding Tax will be deducted from the winning vendors' contract value, in compliance with Nigeria Tax law revisions.
- Only successful bidder(s) will be contacted.
Application Closing Date
6th January, 2022.
Submission of Documents
The code "SFH/Integrate/Vehicle/PREQ" should be boldly written on the top right corner of the Pre-Qualification Stage submission envelope while the code "SFH/Integrate/Vehicles/QUOTATION" should be boldly written on the top right corner of the Request for Quotation submission envelope. Name of organisations tendering should also be clearly written on the rear of the two envelopes, failure to do this will lead to disqualification. The two (2) sealed envelopes should be addressed to the following:
The Head, Procurement Division,
Society for Family Health (SFH),
8 Port-Harcourt Crescent,
Off Gimbiya Street,
Area II, Garki,
F.C.T - Abuja.
Interested bidders are welcome to visit the SFH website (www.sfhnigeria.org
) for clarifications, enquiries or general information. This can be done by clicking on the bid link at the foot of the website home page (SFH/INTEGRATEVEH-12-21). Such information should be requested not later than 10 days (i.e 21st December 2021) after publication. Bidders are informed that all clarifications will not be sent to the bidders requesting but shall be published on the SFH website. All responses to request for clarifications shall be posted on SFH website for all bidders to access and the responses to your clarifications will be placed on the website within 48hrs.