Posted by Chinyere on Thu 04th Oct, 2012 - nigeriantenders.com
Federal Republic of Nigeria
Rivers State Malaria Control Booster Project
Credit number: 42500 – UNI
IFB Number: RSMCBP/NCB/GD/03/2012
1. Invitation for Bids follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project that appeared in Development Business, issue no. GNP/002/07of 9th September, 2006 and 12th February, 2007.
2. The Federal Government of Nigeria has received credit from the International Development Association toward the cost of Nigeria Malaria Control Booster Project (MBCP) and intends to apply part of the proceeds of this credit to payments under the contract for Procurement of Vehicles.
3. The Rivers State Malaria Control Booster Project now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the supply and delivery of Vehicles as follows:
Lot No Description of Goods Oty Bid Security
1. 4-Wheel Drive Double Cabin Pick Up Van 4 no. N700,000.00
2A. 4-Row seating Bus 1no.
2B. Bus Panel Delivery Van 1no. N600,000.00
The latest delivery periods is 104 days
1. Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits (May 2004, Revised October 1, 2006 and May 1, 2010) and is open to all bidders from Eligible Source Countries as defined in the Guidelines: Bidders shall quote for one or two lots
2. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the address below and inspect the Bidding Documents at the same address from 10:00a.m. to 4:00p.m. on working days Nigeria time (Monday to Friday) starting from 4th October, 2012.
3. Qualification requirements include: the Bidder shall have been engaged in the business of supply of vehicles for at least three (3) years supported with documents defining the constitution or legal status, place of registration, and principal place of business. Evidence of adequacy of working capital for this contract shall be furnished by the by the Bidder.
4. A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a non refundable fee of N10,000,00 (Ten thousand naira). The method of payment will be by Cash at the Project Office. The Bidding Documents can be collected at the address below or sent by courier service on request.
5. Bid must be delivered to the address below at or before 11.30 a.m. on November 2nd, 2012. Electronic Bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidder’s representatives, who choose to attend in person at the conference Room, 2nd Floor Room 25, Ministry of Health, Block A. State Secretariat Complex, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, at 12:noon on November 2nd, 2012. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of N700,000.00 for Lot 1, and N600,000.00 for Lot 2 or equivalent amount in a freely convertible currency.
The address referred to above is:
The Programme Manager
Malaria Control Booster Project
Ministry of Health,
Block A, Room 25
State Secretariat Complex
Mobile: 08033413902, 08937455225
Signed: Project Manager