The United Nations Secretariat invites interested and qualified vendors / organisations to indicate interest by submitting quotation documents for the following works:
The United Nations Secretariat is one of the six major organs of the United Nations, with the others being the General Assembly; the Security Council; the Economic and Social Council; the defunct Trusteeship Council; and the International Court of Justice. The Secretariat is the United Nations' executive arm. The United Nations Secretariat carries out the day-to-day work of the UN as mandated by the General Assembly and the Organization's other main organs.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Quotation for the Provision of Audit Software
Description of Requirements
OIOS provides audit services to the United Nations Secretariat entities in accordance with the International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing. The Office needs a fully web-based audit management software that would enable: (i) OIOS to record all audit work done and audit-related information and documentation into one system; (ii) OIOS and client focal points to view and monitor their recommendations real-time and provide status updates online at anytime/anywhere. The software will facilitate comprehensive management of the audit cycle end-to-end.
The software shall support the following high-level functions:
- Risk assessment
- Audit planning
- Audit testing and execution
- Audit documentation
- Issuance of recommendations and tracking
- Audit statistics and analytics, and dashboards
- Time tracking
The users of the software includes the following:
- 120 auditors, who are full-time users of the software (both audit working papers and recommendation tracking), including auditors in field locations around the world
- 26 evaluators and investigators accessing recommendation tracking module only to record and monitor recommendations
- 5 administrators, who manage the access list, set up the assignments in the system, address any technical matters that users may have
- 300+ audit focal points from client departments, who will have real-time access the recommendation tracking module of the system to update the status of audit recommendations and upload any necessary supporting files.
N/B: OIOS users and client focal points are located in various duty stations, field missions and country operations around the world.
- Companies can only participate in solicitations of the UN Secretariat after completing their registration (free of charge) at the United Nations Global Marketplace (www.ungm.org).
- Please verify that your company is registered under its full legal name on the United Nations Global Market Place (www.ungm.org) and that your application for registration as vendor has been submitted to the UN Secretariat in the same site, to be able to participate in any potential solicitation process as a result of this RFI.
- While companies can participate in solicitations after completion of registration at Basic Level, we strongly recommend all companies to register at least at Level 1 under the United Nations Secretariat prior to participating in any solicitations.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
Submission of Documents
Interested vendors/organisations who wish to participate in the quotation process should please Click Here
In case you have difficulties submitting your response electronically, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
directly for instructions.
For more clarifications on this RFQ, please Click Here