The Institute of Human Virology (IHVN) invites reputable and competent waste disposal company(s) to indicate interest by tendering EOI documents for the following works:
The Institute of Human Virology, Nigeria (IHVN) is a leading and reputable non-governmental organization addressing infectious and non-infectious diseases such as HIV, tuberculosis and cancer through the provision of prevention, diagnosis, treatment, capacity building, research, and care and support services.
IHVN is in partnership with local and international organizations and the different tiers of the government of Nigeria at national, state and local levels. The Institute’s vision is to be a leader in providing quality health services, capacity building and research in West Africa and beyond.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Expression of Interest (EOI) - Engagement of Service Provider for Waste Management/Disposal
Reports to: Administration Department
Contract Duration: The Contract would be for one year but renewable based on the availability of funds and performance.
We currently have an opportunity to engage a waste disposal company to manage our solid and bio medical wastes.
- Working with the Administrative Department to pick wastes from our office complex which comprises of two buildings of seven floors in each of the buildings.
- Picking waste once a week from office premises.
- Providing industrial waste bins within the office complex from where the wastes will be picked.
- Picking human waste when due.
- Categorizing both solid and bio-medical waste into different waste bins
- Ensuring that biomedical wastes are properly autoclaved.
Instructions/Requirements for EOI
- EOI must include company profile and the profile should (i) demonstrate the capacity to incinerate bio-medical waste (ii) Must show proof of familiarity with health (including COVID 19) and safety regulations.
- Must include proof of registration with the Abuja Environmental Protection Board (AEPB) and have a current registration certificate.
- All EOI must be in ink or type written; submission in pencil will not be accepted;
- EOI must be properly sealed;
- Submission must include copies of tax clearance certificates for the past three years;
- Evidence of at least two similar jobs made in the past for IHVN/other organizations etc.;
- Proof of registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC);
- Proof of DUNS certification;
- The validity period for all proposed rates must be stated as: 90 days from the date of this bid’s expiration.
Application Closing Date
10:00am, 5th January, 2022.
Submission of EoI Documents
The title of the EOI should be written on the "Top Left Hand Corner" of the envelope and addressed / submitted to:
Deputy Director Administration,
Institute of Human Virology, Nigeria,
IHVN Campus, 6th Floor,
Cadastral Zone COO Plot 62,
After BAZE University,
Off CITEC Road,
F.C.T - Abuja.
Tel: +234 (0) 94610342