The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) invites interested and qualified vendors to indicate interest by submitting RFQ documents for the following works:
The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is an operational arm of the United Nations, dedicated to implementing projects for the United Nations System, international financial institutions, governments and other partners around the world.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Quotation (RFQ) - Supply and Delivery of Military Safety Training Equipment's to Indonesia
Scope of Work
- Lot No 01: Non-ballistic bump helmet / 20 Nos
- Lot No 02: Tactical Float Vest / 16 Nos
- Lot No 03. M4 Training gun / 8 Nos
For more details / clarifications on the required items, please Click Here
- Bidders may be a private, public or government-owned legal entity or any association with legal capacity to enter into a binding Contract with UNOPS.
- A Bidder shall not have a conflict of interest. A bidder shall be considered to have a conflict of interest if:
- A Bidder has a close business or family relationship with a UNOPS personnel who: (i) are directly or indirectly involved in the preparation of the bidding documents or specifications of the contract, and/or the bid evaluation process of such contract; or (ii) would be involved in the implementation or supervision of such contract;
- A Bidder is associated, or has been associated in the past, directly or indirectly, with a firm or any of its affiliates which have been engaged by UNOPS to provide consulting services for the preparation of the design, specifications, and other documents to be used for the procurement of the goods, services or works required in the present procurement process;
- A Bidder has an interest in other bidders, including when they have common ownership and/or management. Bidders shall not submit more than one bid, except for alternative offers, if permitted. This will result in the disqualification of all bids in which the Bidder is involved. This includes situations where a firm is the Bidder in one bid and a sub-contractor on another; however, this does not limit the inclusion of a firm as a sub-contractor in more than one bid.
- Bidders must disclose any actual or potential conflict of interest in the Quotation Submission Form and they shall be deemed ineligible for this procurement process unless such conflict of interest is resolved in a manner acceptable to UNOPS. Failure to disclose any actual or potential conflict of interest may lead to the Bidder being sanctioned further to UNOPS policy on vendor sanctions.
- A Bidder shall not be eligible to submit a quotation if and when at the time of quotation submission, the Bidder:
Application Closing Date
14th December, 2021.
Interested vendors must respond to this tender using the UNOPS eSourcing system, via the UNGM portal. In order to access the full UNOPS tender details, request clarifications on the tender, and submit a vendor response to a tender using the system, vendors need to be registered as a UNOPS vendor at the UNGM portal and be logged into UNGM.
For guidance on how to register on UNGM and submit responses to UNOPS tenders in the UNOPS eSourcing system, please refer to the user guide and other resources available at: https://esourcing.unops.org/#/Help/Guides
N/B: At the time the Contract is awarded, UNOPS reserves the right to vary the quantity of the goods and associated services specified above, provided this does not exceed +/- 20%, without any change in the unit prices or other terms and conditions of the RFQ.