Saemaul Undong Foundation invites reputable and interested contractors with requisite expertise and experience to submit tender documents for the following works:
The Saemaul Undong, also known as the New Community Movement, New Village Movement, Saemaul Movement or Saema'eul Movement, was a political initiative launched on April 22, 1970 by South Korean president Park Chung-hee to modernize the rural South Korean economy.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitatiion to Tender
Saemaul Undong Foundation, a non-profit Organisation hereby wishes to invite reputable and interested bidders with requisite expertise and experience to tender for construction bid for two (2) seperate Proposed 57.6 hectares and 38.5 hectares Irrigation Scheme at Makera and Raddawa Villages in Dutsinma and Matazu L.G.A, Katsina State.
Scope of Work
This Bidding involves two separate land sites; therefore, it will require 2 separate quotations involving:
- Drilling of irrigation pump using industrial boreholes with sub-. mersible pump on both land sites
- Construction of reinforced concrete water canals on both land sites
- Construction of reinforced underground water reservoirs as field water distribution channels on both land sites
- General site clearance, site preparation, layout and organization including top soil excavation and land fill on both land sites V. Supply and installation of diesel generator as power source
All applicants must present the following requirements for each bid:
- A comprehensive company profile.
- Certificate of incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Financial Capability of Company/Audited account.
- 2 years current tax clearance
- Evidence of at least three (3) similar projects executed
- Past 3 months financial statement
- Pledge to purchase Advanced Payment Bond from the bank if contract is awarded
- A sworn affidavit that the company is not bankrupt.
- Evidence of VAT remittance.
Application Closing Date
14th December, 2021.
Submission of Documents
All listed tender documents shall be submitted and accompanied with a letter duly signed by the CEO or Director or an equivalent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To submit Tender for Makera 57.6 ha, make subject title as "Construction of Makera Irrigation farming scheme".
- To submit Tender for Raddawa 38.5ha, make subject title as "Construction of Raddawa Irrigation farming scheme"
N/B: Only qualified bidders will be contacted and receive further instructions.