The United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) invites interested consultant(s) to indicate interest by tendering quotation documents for the following works:
The United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA), formerly the United Nations Fund for Population Activities, is a UN agency aimed at improving reproductive and maternal health worldwide. Its work includes developing national healthcare strategies and protocols, increasing access to birth control, and leading campaigns against child marriage, gender-based violence, obstetric fistula, and female genital mutilation.
UNFPA is the United Nations sexual and reproductive health agency. Our mission is to deliver a world where every pregnancy is wanted, every childbirth is safe and every young person's potential is fulfilled.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Quotation (RFQ) - Internal Knowledge Management Portal
The United Nations Population Fund, Arab States Regional Office (UNFPA ASRO), is seeking qualified bids for the provision of Internal Knowledge Management Portal. This Request for Quotation is open to all legally-constituted companies that can provide the requested services and have legal capacity to deliver the requested, or through an authorized representative.
The objectives of this Knowledge Management Portal are as follows:
- Facilitate knowledge and information sharing throughout the Arab States, with a focus on ensuring that innovative approaches and initiatives are shared internally in a manner that provides valuable, applicable knowledge to ASRO staff.
- Provide a wider range of information that would otherwise be difficult to share externally and on a mass scale, such as innovative approaches to addressing certain challenges, "behind the scenes" guides on innovative projects in the region, and internal blog posts that tackle core subjects related to UNFPA’s mandate and that shed light on country-specific examples with regional ramifications.
- Offer a one-stop-shop for ASRO staff to encourage collaboration and the exchange of ideas.
- Crucial to the development of this knowledge portal is a comprehensive discovery phase to formalize the ongoing efforts process, and technical aspects of the portal. The strategy and implementation plan that emanates from this discovery phase will form the basis for the development and eventual deployment of the portal and is considered the first step within a larger, multi-faceted initiative.
- Create better customer experiences and faster resolution times through self-service of accessing information on the portal
- Facilitate with internal onboarding, particularly under remote conditions.
Content of Quotations
Quotations should be submitted in a single email whenever possible, depending on file size. Quotations must contain:
- Technical proposal, in response to the requirements outlined in the service requirements / TORs.
- Creative proposal
- Price quotation, to be submitted strictly in accordance with the price quotation form.
N/B: All parts of the quotation must be signed by the bidding company’s relevant authority and submitted in PDF format.
Application Closing Date
4:00pm, 29th December, 2021.
Submission of Documents
Proposals should be prepared based on the guidelines set above, along with a properly filled out and signed price quotation form, and are to be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note the following guidelines for electronic submissions:
- The following reference must be included in the email subject line UNFPA/ASRO/RFQ/21/020 - Internal Knowledge Management Portal. Proposals, including both technical and financial proposals, that do not contain the correct email subject line may be overlooked by the procurement officer and therefore not considered.
- The total email size may not exceed 20 MB (including email body, encoded attachments and headers). Where the technical details are in large electronic files, it is recommended that these be sent separately before the deadline.
- Any quotation submitted will be regarded as an offer by the bidder and does not constitute or imply the acceptance of any quotation by UNFPA. UNFPA is under no obligation to award a contract to any bidder as a result of this RFQ.
For more clarification on this RFQ, please Click Here