Plan International Nigeria invites interested and reputable vendors / companies to indicate interest by submitting RFP documents for the following works:
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian non-profit organisation that advances children's rights and equality for girls. We support children's rights from birth until they reach adulthood, and enable children to prepare for - and respond to - crises and adversity. We believe in the power and potential of every child, but know this is often suppressed by poverty, violence, exclusion and discrimination.
Working together with children, young people, supporters and partners, we strive for a just world, tackling the root causes of the challenges girls and vulnerable children face. We have been building powerful partnerships for children for over 80 years and are now active in more than 70 countries, driving changes in practice and policy at local, national and global levels using our reach, experience and knowledge. Plan International is registered in Nigeria with the Corporate Affairs Commission.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Proposal (RFP) - For the Supply of Nutrition Products, Commodities and Pharmaceuticals
Plan International is committed to obtaining fair value for services rendered with a competitive price and timely delivery of the right quantities at the right quality. It is the intent of this RFPs to secure competitive proposal for the supply of "Nutrition products, commodities and pharmaceuticals.
Scope of Work
- Micronutrient powders for 6-24 months children (30 sachet/pack) / 62,265 pack
- Zinc/ORS (2-3 sachets) for children >6 months but less < 59 months / 32,321 pack
- Intermittent preventive treatment of malaria in pregnancy (IPTp)- sulfadoxine-pyrimethamine (3 Tabs per pack) / 24,439 pack
Vendor Requirement for Pre-Qualification
- Company Profile including names and contact details of key personnel
- Evidence of valid registration with corporate affairs commission with the (1) Copy of Memorandum and Article of Association (2) Copy of forms CAC2 and CAC7.
- Evidence of tax clearance certificate for the last three years Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- Evidence of corporate office, phone number and email address
- Verifiable list of previous/similar projects/work carried out in the recent past with submission of Purchase orders or contracts as evidence
- Evidence of financial capability and bankers’ support letters
- Evidence of product registration with NAFDAC
- Evidence of composition of products
- Evidence of certification of quality of products
- Evidence of all drugs supplied will have at least 18 months shelf life.
- Verifiable list of previous/similar projects/work carried out in the recent past
- Company audited account in last three years
- Evidence of registration with Pharmaceutical Council of Nigeria or any other regulatory body.
- Evidence of OEM where applicable.
- Quotation validity period should also be stated.
Application Closing Date
12:00 Noon Friday, 17th December, 2021
Submission of Documents
Vendors shall submit sealed bids addressed to:
Plan International Nigeria,
Attention: Country Admin and Logistics Manager,
No 49, Anthony Enahoro Street,
F.C.T - Abuja.
Tel: +234 9-2921781
- Bids submitted after the deadline will NOT be accepted.
- Questions must be sent by email to: Nigeria.email@example.com with the bid reference in the subject: PIN/CO/21/027 Nutrition products, commodities & pharmaceuticals.
for detailed description of the Request for Proposal.
- Plan International does not charge bidders fee for submitting this tender or ask for any form of registration to access our information.