The United States Embassy in Nigeria invites interested and reputable contractor(s) to indicate interest by tendering RFQ documents for the following works:
The U.S. Mission to Nigeria comprises of the Embassy in Abuja, FCT, and the Consulate General in Lagos.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Quotation - Embassy Compound Perimeter Security Upgrade
The U. S. Embassy Abuja has a requirement for a contractor to perform upgrades on some parts of the Embassy compound perimeter fence per attached Statement of Work (SOW).
Application Closing Date
16th December, 2021.
Submission of Documents
All responses and quotes on this RFQ MUST be a direct reply to this email, and have the same subject line; copying: Abujaprocurement@state.gov
For a valid quote, please note the following:
- Include complete specifications, samples/pictures (where applicable), return policy and total shipment weight along with your quotes.
- Vendor must state BOLDLY if offering alternatives.
- Vendors must state delivery terms (How long it will take to deliver).
- Due to new Government requirement for offerors to comply with the new National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) in accordance with FAR 52.204-24, FAR 52.204-25 and FAR 52.204-26, please you are required to complete the attached form and send along with your quote. Any offer not accompanied by this form will NOT eligible for award.
N/B: FAR 52.213-4 (Other Than Commercial Items) applies to this RFQ, and Payment term is Net 30.
The site inspection is scheduled as below:
- Date: December 13, 2021
- Time: 11am
- Venue: American Embassy, Plot 1075 Diplomatic Drive, Central Business District, Abuja.
N/B: To attend, please send the name of your representative (no more than two per company) no later than December 9, 2021 for access procedure.