The United States Embassy in Nigeria invites interested vendor(s) / suppliers to indicate interest by tendering RFP documents for the following works:
The U.S. Mission to Nigeria comprises of the Embassy in Abuja, FCT, and the Consulate General in Lagos.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Proposal (RFP) - Electric Bulb Replenishment
Scope of Work
The U. S. Embassy Abuja has a requirement for a vendor to supply the following Electric Bulbs:
- Item 1: 4K Frosted Led Fluorescent Tube, PT-T8ILT4-18W-BC, Manufacturer: ALG USA (axis led group) / 1000 EACH
- Item 2: GE Lighting 47760 MVR175/U 175 watt Metal Halide Light Bulb / 150 EACH
- Item 3: Osram Dulux D/E 26w / 840 [4000K] Energy Saving 4-PIN lamp - Cool White Colour - G24q-3 Cap / 300 EACH
N/B: Due to new Government requirements for offerors to comply with the new National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) in consonance with FAR 52.204-24, FAR 52.204-25 and FAR 52.204-26, you are required to fill the attached form.
Application Closing Date
11th December, 2021.
Submission of Documents
All responses and quotes on this RFQ MUST be a direct reply to this email, and have the same subject line; copying: Abujaprocurement@state.gov
For a valid quote/proposal, please note the following:
- Please include performance schedule, specifications, samples/pictures/complete drawings, (where applicable), along with your quotes.
- Vendor must state BOLDLY if offering alternatives.
- Vendors must state delivery terms (How long it will take to deliver).
- The evaluation criteria for this requirement will include price, technical acceptability and past performance.
- Payment term is Net 30.
- Unsuccessful offerors may not be contacted.
- Oral quotations will not be accepted.