The United Nations Secretariat invites interested and qualified vendors / contractors to indicate interest by submitting quotation documents for the following works:
The United Nations Secretariat is one of the six major organs of the United Nations, with the others being the General Assembly; the Security Council; the Economic and Social Council; the defunct Trusteeship Council; and the International Court of Justice. The Secretariat is the United Nations' executive arm. The United Nations Secretariat carries out the day-to-day work of the UN as mandated by the General Assembly and the Organization's other main organs.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Quotation (RFQ) - Acquisition of Turnkey Renewable Energy Solutions
Description of Requirements
In this Request for Information (RFI), the UN intends to identify potential Suppliers for the provision of Turnkey Renewable Energy Solutions to its field offices worldwide. The Turnkey solutions will include various renewable energy systems through which the Supplier will deliver end-to end projects consisting in design, supply, installation, commissioning, training, and possibly operation and maintenance.
The solutions will consist in the integration of the following equipment:
- Solar PV panels
- Metallic mounting structures
- Solar PV inverters
- Battery inverters and charge controllers
- Energy storage systems (ESS)
- Wind Turbines
- Energy equipment containerization
- AC, DC power cables and protection
- Grounding systems
- Energy Meters and monitoring systems
- DC/AC microgrid controllers
The desired Turnkey solutions will be delivered through a project lifecycle in six (6) phases, including:
- Phase 1: Design
- Phase 2: Manufacturing and/or Assembling
- Phase 3: Supply (Shipping) to various UN field locations
- Phase 4: Supervision, Installation and Commissioning
- Phase 5: Training and Capacity Building
- Phase 6: Warranty and Technical Support
- Phase 7: Operation and Maintenance (Optional)
- Companies can only participate in solicitations of the UN Secretariat after completing their registration (free of charge) at the United Nations Global Marketplace (www.ungm.org).
- Please verify that your company is registered under its full legal name on the United Nations Global Market Place (www.ungm.org) and that your application for registration as vendor has been submitted to the UN Secretariat in the same site, to be able to participate in any potential solicitation process as a result of this RFI.
- While companies can participate in solicitations after completion of registration at Basic Level, we strongly recommend all companies to register at least at Level 1 under the United Nations Secretariat prior to participating in any solicitations
Application Closing Date
22nd December, 2021.
Submission of Documents
Interested vendors/organisations who wish to participate in the quotation process should please Click Here
In case you have difficulties submitting your response electronically, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
directly for instructions.
For more clarifications on this RFQ, please Click Here