The International Organization for Migration (IOM) invites interested service providers / vendors to indicate interest by tendering RFP documents for the following works:
The International Organization for Migration (IOM) is an intergovernmental organization that provides services and advice concerning migration to governments and migrants, including internally displaced persons, refugees, and migrant workers. In September 2016, IOM became a related organization of the United Nations.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Proposal (RFP) - One Year Long-Term Agreement Vehicle Rental Services in North-East Nigeria (Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Gombe, Taraba and Yobe)
Scope of the Services
The following will be the scope of service during the period of the agreement and service provider shall adhere to them at any given time:
- The Vehicle (s) provided by the Service provider shall be in good working condition and road worthy for use and must be equipped with Air conditioning System
- The vehicle provided shall be Petrol/Diesel driven with decent interior, noiseless drive and in perfect running condition.
- "Full Day" would imply the vehicle runs or is deployed for a minimum of 10hours.
- The Service Provider must ensure that the valid registration documents and driver (s) employed have a valid driving license and National ID card, are well behaved, conversant with traffic rules and regulations, road signs within the city and highway as well as safety and security instructions. Driver shall avoid over speeding, hazardous or reckless driving ensuring safety and comfort of passengers.
- Leasing of Vehicle commences on arrival of the vehicle to IOM requested field location
- In order to guarantee an optimal and flexible service Minimum Operating Security Standards (MOSS) compliance, the following must be provided:
- First Aid Box, (kitted with items, check the expiry of items inside)
- Fire Extinguisher (check expiry date)
- Shatter Resistance Film
- Valid registration
- Two spare wheels
- Airbags: driver and passenger side
- Complete toolkit
- Wheel change kit
- Battery jumper cable
- Vehicle tow cable
- First Aid box
- Functional seat belts (front & rear)
- Vehicle tracking system is desirable but not mandatory.
- Jack Reflector triangles
- Vehicle to have seven (7) seater
- Vehicle should be manufactured before 2010
- Vendor has physical presence in these locations (Bauchi, Gombe, Damaturu, Jalingo, Maiduguri and Yola)
- Each Vehicle should be covered by comprehensive vehicle insurance issued by a reputable insurance company for the entire duration of the Agreement, as evidenced by a certified true copy of the comprehensive vehicle insurance policy to be provided by the Service Provider.
- Company Profile (including the names of owners, key officers, technical personnel)
- Company's Articles of Incorporation, Partnership or Corporation, whichever is applicable, including amendments thereto, if any.
- Certificate of Registration from host country's Security & Exchange Commission or similar government agency/department/ministry
- Valid Government Permits/Licenses
- Audited Financial Statements for the last 3 years
- Certificates from the Principals (e.g. Manufacturer's Authorization, Certificate of Exclusive Distributorship, Any certificate for the purpose, indicating name, complete address and contact details)
- List of Plants/Warehouse/Service Facilities
- List of Offices/Distribution Centers/Service Centers
- Quality and Safety Standard Document / ISO 9001
- List of all contracts entered into for the last 3 years (indicate whether completed or ongoing)
- Certification that Non-performance of contract did not occur within the last 3 years prior to application for evaluation based on all information on fully settled disputes or litigation
- For Construction Projects: List of machines & equipment (include brand, capacity and indication if the equipment are owned or leased by the Contractor).
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
Submission of Documents
The Proposals must be delivered by hand to IOM with office address at:
No. 5 Gombole Road,
Off Giwa Barracks,
Old GRA, Maiduguri,
- No late proposal shall be accepted.
- IOM reserves the right to accept or reject any proposal and to annul the selection process and reject all Proposals at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to affected Service Providers/ Consulting Firms.
- At any time before the submission of the proposals, IOM may, for any reason, whether at its own initiative or in response to a clarification amend the RFP. Any amendment made will be made available to all short-listed Service Providers/ Consulting Firms who have acknowledged the Letter of Invitation.
- Service Providers/ Consulting Firms may request for clarification(s) on any part of the RFP. The request must be sent in writing or by standard electronic means and submitted to IOM at the email address (IOM Maiduguri Tenders firstname.lastname@example.org) indicated in the invitation at least [five (5) calendar days] before the set deadline for the submission and receipt of Proposals . IOM will respond in writing or by standard electronic means to the said request and this will be made available to all those who acknowledged the Letter of Invitation without identifying the source of the inquiry.
For more clarifications on this RFP, please Click Here