The United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) invites interested and capable companies / vendors to tender EOI documents for the following works:
The United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) is a United Nations agency responsible for providing humanitarian and developmental aid to children worldwide. The agency is among the most widespread and recognizable social welfare organizations in the world, with a presence in 192 countries and territories.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Expression of Interest (REOI) for Global LTA, Surface Centrifugal Pumps
UNICEF Supply Division is in the process of initiating a tender for establishing Long Term Arrangement (LTA) for surface centrifugal pumps.
N/B: Companies that can supply such products and are interested in being invited to the tender should express interest by completing the web form.
- Companies are invited to consult UNICEF's procurement policies ahead of Expressing Interest in doing business with UNICEF. https://www.unicef.org/supply/resources/procurement-policies
- This is NOT an invitation to submit a quotation. Do not send your prices or your products’ specifications at this stage.
- Questions about conformity of the supplier’s products will not be answered.
- This REoI does not constitute a solicitation. Submitting an EoI does not automatically guarantee your participation in the request for quotation.
- UNICEF reserves the right to require compliance with additional conditions as and when issuing the final solicitation document.
- UNICEF reserves the right to change or cancel the requirement at any time during the REoI and/or solicitation process.
Application Closing Date
24th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested companies who wish to express interest should Click Here
to complete the web form.