The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) invites qualified suppliers to indicate interest by tendering RFQ documents for the following works:
The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) is a UN agency mandated to aid and protect refugees, forcibly displaced communities, and stateless people, and to assist in their voluntary repatriation, local integration or resettlement to a third country.
Application are invited for:
Title: Request for Quotation (RFQ) for the Provision of Logistics Service to Convey Item from Ogoja Warehouse to Various Locations in Cross River and Benue State for UNHCR
Scope of Work
Location / Quantity:
- Bekpari primary School,Etung LGA / 45
- Government Primary School Ekang, Akampka, CRS. / 49
- Grass field primary school Ikom, Ikom LGA. / 45
- Ikyogen UNHCR Refugee Settlement Benue State / 95
- Government Secondary School, Akor, Akampka LGA. / 45
- Government Technical college Ajassor, Etug LGA. / 45
- Government Secondary School Orimekpang, Boki LGA. / 40
Specifications and Responsibilities of the Truck Owner / Vendor
- Onloading and Offloading Responsibility of the Vendor
- The Handling of the Desks from the Loading Warehouse to the delivery point is the liability of the Logistics Vendor – Therefore the successful vendor will ensure the stacking of the Desks in the truck is proper to avoid any damage of the Desks
- The Driver and staff must be well eloquence and polite at all times
- Speed limits must be provided and over speeding isn’t tolerated
- Truck driver must be licensed
- The Truck must have the required documentations
- The Truck must have fire extinguisher, Tow Rope etc.
- The Truck fueling it’s the responsibility of the Vendor
- Any other expenses covered in the process of the delivery is the sole responsibility of the Vendor.
- Business/Commercial Registration Certificate (Corporate Affairs Commission)
- Tax Identification Number (Federal Internal Revenue Service).
- Financial Statements of the last two fiscal years (2018 & 2019) or a Regret Letter if not available (stating the reason of the unavailability).
- Company Profile (company history, list of products and services offered, list of clients, etc.).
Application Closing Date
10th December, 2021.
Submission of Documents
Please indicate in the e-mail subject field:
- Name of your firm
- Number of e-mails that are sent (example: 1/2, 2/2)
N/B: Your quotation must be valid as least for 90 days. The standard payment terms of UNHCR are 30 days upon satisfactory delivery of goods or services and acceptance thereof by UNHCR.
For more clarifications on this RFQ, please Click Here