The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) invites interested / eligible contractors and bidders to indicate interest by tendering sealed bids for the following works:
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is a United Nations organization tasked with helping countries eliminate poverty and achieve sustainable economic growth and human development. Headquartered in New York City, it is the largest UN development aid agency, with offices in 170 countries.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Bid for the Provision / Installation of Solar Powered Inverter
This ITB includes the following documents and the General Terms and Conditions of Contract which is inserted in the Bid Data Sheet: Section 1: This Letter of Invitation; Section 2: Instruction to Bidders; Section 3: Bid Data Sheet (BDS); Section 4: Evaluation Criteria; Section 5: Schedule of Requirements and Technical Specifications; Section 6: Returnable Bidding Forms:
- Form A: Bid Submission Form;
- Form B: Bidder Information Form;
- Form C: Joint Venture/Consortium/Association Information Form;;
- Form D: Qualification Form;
- Form E: Format of Technical Bid;
- Form F: Price Schedule;
- Form G: PERFORMANCE BANK GUARANTEE;
- Annex 1 - BOQ in Excel format (attached separately);
- Annex 2- SOW Appendix 1 – E-tendering Manual (attached separately).
You may acknowledge receipt of this ITB utilize the “Accept Invitation” function in e-Tendering system, where applicable. This will enable you to receive amendments or updates to the ITB. Should you require further clarifications, kindly communicate with the contact person/s identified in the attached Data Sheet as the focal point for queries on this ITB. UNDP looks forward to receiving your Bid and thank you in advance for your interest in UNDP procurement opportunities.
Application Closing Date
23rd December, 2021.
Submission of Documents
Interested bidders who wish to participate in the bidding process should please Click Here
- Please note that this procurement process is being conducted through the online tendering system of UNDP. Bidders who wish to submit an offer must be registered in the system. Visit this page for system user guides and videos in different languages: https://www.undp.org/content/undp/en/home/procurement/business/resources-for-bidders.html
- If already registered, go to https://etendering.partneragencies.org and sign in using your username and password. Use "Forgotten password" link if you do not remember your password. Do not create a new profile.
- If you have never registered in the system before, you can register by visiting the above link, sign in with username below, and follow the instructions in the user guide:
- Username: event.guest
- Password: why2change
- If you are interested to participate in this Tender, it is strongly recommended that you log in and subscribe to the Tender using "Accept Invitation" feature so you can keep updated with Tender amendments including deadline. Note that in case of inconsistencies between information in eTendering system and other premises, information in eTendering system prevails.
For more clarifications on this ITB, please Click Here
If you need further information, please feel free to contact the following: Procurement Unit, UNDP, Nigeria - E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org